Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anything up with this weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Glassed, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Hey first time poster.

Just bought a bag and the dealer said there's not as much as usual 'cause it's heavier for some reason, a reason he doesn't know and he didn't know the strain either.
    May be a stupid question but just wondering if it's possible to tell by looking at it if it's been sprayed with anything nasty or whatever. The smell isn't strong and it's not sticky but not dry either.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. first your pics dont work

second i think he was reffering to the the density..letting you know that the buds themsleves hold more weight therefore looking like less product than you payed for.

either way get a scale and try photobucket pal

3. Do you just mean it's just super dense? Some strains are a lot more dense than others so it doesn't look like much but it should still weigh out the same.

I really doubt it's been sprayed with anything. In my (10+ years) experience that doesn't happen. If it's wet that probably means it's newly harvested and hasn't been fully cured yet.

4. Pics pics pics

5. pics work for me and from what i see it just looks dense and thats what your dealer meant

6. It's probably just dense.

7. Either the weed is dense, or u r? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

8. I'd just heard some shit about nasty chemicals being sprayed by dealers to make nugs heavier. Smells pretty normal though and if nothing obvious is sticking out, guess it's just the density. Thanks guys

9. I used to get Weed that was sprayed with ammonia dealer like it cause it weighs more than water it was going around Skeetown like ten years ago. Don't get me wrong this was downtown brown, swag, you get what you pay for.

10. it looks like "KB" or also known as "Beasters." They are upper-mids if you will, mainly come from BC/Canada. Does it smell like fresh cut grass or hay?

11. That's possibly some m39 right there, which would be something most dealers would inform their clients of before purchase because it is considered a "mid grade" strain in Canada. I'm not sure where you're from though.
    When grown and cured properly this strain can be great like any other. The nugs you have do look a bit squashed but they're probably fine. Hard to tell if something is sprayed online