Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anything I should order?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by inz, Jun 8, 2011.

1. I've got £9 left in my Paypal account which I can't transfer to my bank because Paypal hates me haha, so anything I should order? I just bought some watermelon blunt wraps and some flavored skins :)

2. exchange for bitcoins and buy some weed on the silk road

3. I have money for weed, but I'm looking to order stuff.

4. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Puff-Pops-Smoke-Lick-Lollipop/dp/B0048GRNZM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307546946&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Puff Pops :: Smoke & Lick Lollipop Pipe: Everything Else[/ame]
    this.

5. can't order from amazon with paypal unfortunately :( otherwise i'd have order a bong haha

6. screens, torch lighter, cheap ass scale, save it

7. Saving the money sounds like a crazy idea to you huh?

8. How the hell do I even get to silk road? I've got a shit ton of coins, but can't find the site for shit.

9. ill PM you how

10. Haven't been able to get on SR since they locked it down yesterday.

Just grab a cheap glass bowl off the GC shop or something, there's a lot of cool cheap shit just gotta dig for it.

11. order me a pizza

12. I recommend a dental pick and some bees-line. Once you get used to having them, they'll be required for smoking.

13. I ordered a chillum in the end haha

14. Transfer it to your bank account and get cash. Digital money is stupid.

15. damnn locked it down? i guess i figured it wouldnt last forever

and digital money is the future btw.. there is already a digital bitcoin economy forming, and best thing about it is that it is a currency available to anyone that makes trade possible without any government interference whatsoever

16. Damn you beat me to it.

But no don't actually do that 9 pounds wont get you shit on there.

17. Um, can you PM me too? I would like to know more about this "Silk road"

18. I found the site but I can't go past the homepage. Can you guys help me out?

19. yeah I know you have to use TOR now. Do you have to use it in firefox? Or can google chrome work?

20. Quit blabbin all over the site take it to PMs. This is how SR is gonna get shut down because of bullshit like this.

And it's really not that fucking hard to access. You might think it takes all these technical skill, but it doesn't. You just dl tor and go to the webpage on firefox.