Anything Dressing?!?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by MisterSandman, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Just saw the commercial for the new "Anything Dressing" made by craft, I'm super high right now and am debating running down to the grocery store to pick some up, I can't tell if this is the most disgusting thing ever created or the greatest evolution in food science. Has anyone tried this shit?

2. Go get some and reply how it is.
    Ive been wanting to try this shit.

3. I'm pretty confused.

I thought the "anything" part just referred to the fact that Kraft doesn't want people to just think their salad dressings are for...well, salads.

4. If anything dressing replaces all other dressings.
    Doesnt it defeat the purpose of all of krafts other dressings/condiments?

5. That's what I'm saying dude I just think it's a "concept" change.

Kraft doesn't want their salad dressings to be called "salad dressings" anymore. They want people to know that they can put their dressings on "anything."

At least that's what I got from the commercial.

6. [quote name='"CallMeWigga"']If anything dressing replaces all other dressings.
    Doesnt it defeat the purpose of all of krafts other dressings/condiments?[/quote]

Indeed it does hahaha well I'm going to pick some up right now

7. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

That's what I'm saying dude I just think it's a "concept" change.

Kraft doesn't want their salad dressings to be called "salad dressings" anymore. They want people to know that they can put their dressings on "anything."

At least that's what I got from the commercial.[/quote]

Wait so your saying there isn't an actual "anything dressing"? I'll have to re watch the add cuz I get what your saying

8. Oh geez please film it when you are asking the clerk for help finding the "anything" dressing. That will be some laughing ass balls funny stuff. OP you are way high
    The idea is that it does go with anything.
    Robert Kraft President and CEO of Kraft Foods and The New England Patriots ( not really. just messing wit ya)

9. I just youtubed it.
    anything dressing does not exist.
    it IS a concept change

10. [quote name='"azcactus"']
    Oh geez please film it when you are asking the clerk for help finding the "anything" dressing. That will be some laughing ass balls funny stuff. OP you are way high
    The idea is that it does go with anything.
    Robert Kraft President and CEO of Kraft Foods and The New England Patriots ( not really. just messing wit ya)[/quote]

Hahahaha dammit I have to say I am kind of disappointed

11. You guys saved me from an embarrassing trip to the grocery store