Anything better than the flowermate for under 100?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Previsual, Jan 27, 2015.

1. The title says it all. The flowermate v5.05s or whatever has 3 temperature settings, and the device is slick and seems like it works great. Does any one have one and is willing to help me out with reassurance that the item is in fact a good vape? Thanks all!

2. I've had mine a few weeks now and I really like it. Good vapour quality, decent taste, discreet (if that's what you need) and very good battery life. Apart from maybe the MFLB there aren't many vapes out there which offer as much for the price. If you doubled the thickness of an iPhone 4S that's about the size of the device, which is a great portable size. I love the look of it!

It's very good value for money IMO and I'm sure you'll like it if you decide to go for one.

3. I don't think theres anything really cheaper than $100 besides the Hammer or MFLB.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

VaporGenie.....

Lotus is a GREAT option for about 20 more.

5. Sorry I completely forgot about that one, thats actually the first vape I seen online when I bought fake weed. I think it was advertised as LegalHerbs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. The v5.0s is the one for you my friend. To answer your question. I can confirm in my opinion anyway its good quality. I would do it again the purchase that is. Below that the MFLB is the only other option I would consider. However I have never researched some of the other options mentioned or used them. Some feel just the opposite and would take the MFLB over my choice or pick another vape entirely. Good luck with your decision. Desktop vapes are a whole different beast.

7. Thanks all!

8. Yeah, the vapormax v5s is a very good vape for the price. The great build quality, vapor quality is great, and it is very discreet. I don't think you can find a better vape under $100. IMHO, it is better than a mflb in terms of battery life and the amount of bud it can hold.