Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anything besides water in YOUR bong?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dose-in-a-rose, Mar 28, 2007.

1. hey I'm new to bongs (I'm a pipe+joint person) and I bought my first yesterday.It's just a cheap 20$ (might put up pics later) bong, but I was wondering......

whats the effect of filling your bong with something other then water? I.E- dr. pepper,sprite,mt. dew, or even something like beer:confused:

Attached Files:

2. It will taste a little like whatever you put in it. I usually don't do it because if you have a bong that's not easy to clean, it can get nasty.

Oh! and by the way, don't drink it even if it's a good drink. My friend did it once and puked.

3. dont use carbonated drinks.... use juices and what not......

4. i put flavored water(propel) in mine sometimes and i can taste whatever flavor it is

5. Powerade Mountain Blast. Mmmmm

Dont use soda's... they make it hard to clean. But i got the powerade in meh binger right now, lol didnt wanna leave the room to get water. Tastes good.

Milk is good too, just remember to empty is out after you use it cuz.. u dont want cottage cheese.

6. eww i almost threw up just now. milk??? u high?

7. hmmmm.....powerade,ill pick some up on my way home today,thanks:hello:

8. milks a horrible idea but propel would prolly work great and if you make a ghetto bong outta the propel bottle you can fill that with anything and dont have to worry about cleaning it. but definately dont use milk or anything else that could sour or rot.

9. and dont use alcohol unless u plan to drink it afterwards because some of the thc will get absorbed into it

10. Milk works, just use fat free or skim milk... or else some of the THC will remain in the milk, you don't want that. To all you haters: it doesn't taste bad, it actually makes the hit really, really smooth.

I like orangeade the best in a bong... also, Propel is very nice.

11. I use sprite

12. i use ginger ale on occasion. Dry rice also works really well.

13. Dry rice? How does that work... Seems like it wouldn't filter the smoke at all, seeing as there would be tons of air pockets for the smoke to go through.

14. If you use anything other than water, it's fine. Just make sure you clean your bong really well afterwards, or it will get all sticky and gunky and funkalicious (not the good kind of funkalicious).

I've used Captain Morgan before. The hits tasted kind of spicy...it was alright. I drank the CM afterwards, not as nasty as you'd think. But I cant taste for shit when I'm high anyway, so fuck it :)

15. lemonade, gatorade, powerade,
    anythis with ade lol tastes good, propel is good but expecive for some bongwater

16. It would have been funny if your bowl snapped and still had a cherry and the Captain caught on fire and your hit turned into a flaming ball of death going straight down your throat...

:D

17. OJ and lemon juice FTW.

18. My friend once said to me, "Put some gatorade in it, it's got electrolytes they get you higher" thats the exact quote.

19. Usually water.

Though I'd like to try rice sometime in an ashcatcher, once I get a new ashcatcher.

20. I'm a fan of raspberry snapple, though blue gatorade is good too. Cleaning really isn't that hard for me though, so I dont care much. I also clean mine after every use, once I'm sober at least.