Anything and Everything about Codeine.

Discussion in 'General' started by BlackWarGreymon, Jan 18, 2008.

1. hey people!

i'm new here, but a long time reader..
    i would like to know if anyone here has taken codeine? or any painkiller for that matter.

but if you can stick to codeine that would be just splendid.
    i would like to know how do you take it?

i cut 2 pills in half today. they are acetaminophen/ codeine #3 30mg pills. (i think they are also known as tylenol+codeine)
    i swallowed the 4 halves with plenty of water and they're feeling great......

well, anyway, how do you guys do these? and is it possible to insufflate them? and how is codeine with weed (i am dry right now so i am not smoking with the pills)

thanks a lot!

2. Dont snort them, they are not the type of pills to be snorted.

But codiene gives you a nice nod. I usually would take 3/4 for a nod with no tolerance. I like eating them on an empty stomach, wait till they kick in, then smoke a bowl to set you into opiate-warm-blanket. :)

3. Don't snort codeine, don't break them in half. Swallow them like pills are made to be swallowed.

Take 3 or 4 of them and you should be feeling nice, you can even go to 5.

Smoking with codeine is real nice, try it out next time.

4. Breaking them in half will make them kick in slightly faster. I always do it as of habit.

5. I had post in here real fast because OP your name is the fucking shit! :D

[​IMG]

6. you should totally smoke with them, its my favorite drug combo.

7. Not to go off topic, but the name Buffet is a fucking chill nic. And I pronounce it in my head Buff-ET instead of Buff-AY so its like WTF!?

8. I've done Hydrocodone and Oxycodone.

I have a small tolerance, so I like to stick to Oxy (They're a bit stronger). Usually 15-20mg and I'm feeling it hard.

Sometimes I like to smoke with them, sometimes not. Most the time I'm feeling really 'up' from the opiates and the weed sort of numbs that feeling. When I just wanna chill all evening, opiates + weed = my favorite combo.

9. i already checked those sites probably 3 times each, and i came here so i could ask people with experience. thanks for the thought, though.

and thanks for the info guys!

so, 3 or 4 wont fuck me up too bad? will i be able to drive and walk around, and function with people and places? because yesterday when i just took 60mg of codeine (for my first time), i felt pretty loopy, and then nauseas at one point. i laid down and it got better.

edit: i am in EST time, so i have no idea why the forum says i posted this thread at 5 AM today, because i didn't. it was like 10 pm on 01/17/08. now, it is 10 AM on 01/18/08