Anyone's pets like touching technology?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Flemian, Apr 15, 2011.

1. I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed that their pet touches human technology.

When My dog comes and lays down next to Me, usually I have My cell phone or a tv remote close by and she always seems to have the need to touch them. She lays next to Me and puts her paw across My phone or the remote. If I take her paw off she puts it back.

She even rests her head on them aswell. I just don't get it lol.

Just an observation I thought Id share.

2. She wants you top stop paying attention to your phone/remote and pay attention to her.

3. ya mine likes touchin shit with his teeth

4. Corn Snake: loves going across my phones touch screen, i dunno why haha, but it makes my phone flip out.
    Ferret: loves to pull my camera around the room... and jump on it and such....
    Cat: Loves to walk across laptops, always, or lay on the keyboard of said laptop.
    Dog: will eat any and everything so him and technology dont tend to cross paths

5. #5 Flemian, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My dogs are spoiled and get great attention.

6. my cat always tries to sit on my laptop key board or he tries to walk across it. shit gets annoying but its what ever

7. My cat used to sleep on top of my monitor, 'till we got a thinner screen.

8. In all likelihood it's because it smells like you. Dogs are greatly comforted by pack members' smells and if you're ignoring them, the next best thing is something you've been touching all day.

Samantha, a mixed-breed dog I had, RIP, would steal my dirty clothes when I wasn't home and lie down with her nose in them. It was adorable coming home to her having stolen all of my dirty clothes.