Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone's parents cool with them smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lungripper666, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Before you ask, yes I am over 18 (I turn 19 in less than a month haha) but I live with my dad. He's totally cool with me smoking because he used to and every now and then he'll smoke a doob with me. He always tries to fuck with me though. He'll know I'm high and take me somewhere just to embarrass me haha. Today he started popping and locking in Wendy's because he knew that it drives me nuts. So I guess this thread is more about who has parents they enjoy smoking around or with. Share some stories or something guys!

2. My parents became all right with it. It took about 6 years though

3. Well i moved out, but my parents got divorced when i was a little kid, and i convinced them both to let me smoke when i was 15. My mom would give me money for sacks and we would smoke together, and my dad would only smoke with me when on vacation. He also only let me blaze in the garage because he thought i would reek up the house. I wasnt complaing though.

4. lmao popping and locking in Wendy's? If thats what I think it is, lmfao.

5. my mom smokes still and is cool with it. pretty sure my dad knows, but he used to smoke when he was younger and i've seen him toke a joint at a poison concert haha. i'm sure if i still lived with him and wanted to, he'd be cool with it. i've got a lot of friends whose parents were ok with it now that i think about it. never really had to hide it a lot.

6. I convinced my mother to try it again because she has M.S and chronic migraines when i was 31 and she was 54 now im 35 and she smokes regularly.

:smoke:

7. Well, my step-father smokes, but my mom, ouch, pretty much EVERYONE in my family is insanely anti-drug, because we have had 3-4 family deaths in direct relation to drugs. Whether it be suicide, or physical addictions, it hasn't been pleasant. So Even though my step-father smokes EVERY-DAY-ALL-DAY he looks down on me for doing and for wanting to be active in its legalization.... What the fuck right. Hypocritical.

EDIT: My grandparents are still alive (young family in general, my mother had me young) and I think to be honest, they would be quicker to pick up a bong than my mother and they are in their 80's, and I know one of them has already tried pot. hmph. He said it made him angry lol

8. My dad doesnt care that I smoke but wont let me smoke in his house lol. My mom doesnt care she lets me do whatever basically as long as im not out on the corner trying to sell it.

9. A lot of my friends parents are cool with them smoking. My moms cool with me smoking and coming home high BUT i cant have anything on her property and cant smoke on her property. Im not complaining though. I come home high every night without fear.

10. After my mom realised I can take care of business and smoke weed, she stopped caring.

11. about 2 yrs ago when i was living with my mom and dad, both parents knew i smoke. My mom was cool with it, but she didnt like it. and my dad smoked for his backpain so he of course was fine with it cause he knew the medical benefits. sometimes tho if i was smoking, he'd but open my door and yell "are you smoking marijhuana in my house?!" just to fuck with me haha goodtimes man.... :smoke:

12. my parents don't care. they've both smoked weed before. my dad used to be a major pothead. my mother doesn't approve of "inhaling smoke" of any form, but she could care less since they're both at least informed that marijuana is literally harmless

13. My dad would be, he smokes weed daily, but i Haven't told him yet, and my mom is 100% anti-drug, She found a pack of rolling papers when I was about 15-16, she flipped, I said i was holding it for someone, all she did was burn them.. now I live with my dad, eager to tell him..

14. My friend's mom is cool. She smokes with us sometimes. She also supply's us the booze if we cant get any. (This crew of kids I hang out with is 17-20 so no one can buy booze for another 4 months)

15. do it man, if he already blazes everyday than im 100% sure he'd be cool with u do it. :smoke: maybe the best decision of ur life!

16. My parents don't care, as long as i keep my shit together. Very simple.

17. My mom doesnt care but if my dad found out id me kicked out of his house

18. Another good one is the other day when my dad was going through my stash box. I was like "get the fuck out of there, that isn't yours" to which he replied, "but I wanna hit that doobie." Needless to say, I obliged.