Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone's brain ever just run and run and not stop like limitless while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigSexyPanda, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Weed slows down my thinking even sativa but my minds always running when I'm sober and can get annoying.

2. yep, that's stimulants for ya.

3. dysphoria and anxiety? maybe the med ain't rite for you? did you tell your doctor?

4. I was so stoned last night. I closed my eyes and would imagine a fruit, and it would just change into something outrageous, but it would always be the same color.

Like a banana would transform into a bunch of yellow things, like a yellow car, then it ended up into a yellow version of chuck norris' head.

I was really really high lmao.

5. #25 glazedKnuckles, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Definitely. But honestly, I can live with those shitty things just because of the benefits.

Except my penis. That could be normal again

6. #26 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    Bro, you need to cut your dosage down, it sounds like you have irritable bowl syndrome or something, I don't have half those effects, but riddalen or whatever it's spelling may be is a lot harder than vyvanse, I love my vyvanse because it has very very little side effects after a week or so, just more irritability.

I no longer have insomnia but when I took riddalen I could not even try to sleep without having the tweaks.

Everything I described is very normal for someone starting they're mess again, it's not a constant thing just for the first couple of days.

7. I hate ADD and ADHD medicine I got prescribed it and I get a headache tired and vertigo can't eat at all and I get really bad anxiety the only good thing is it helps me concentrate better but weed helps with concentration for me too with basically no side effects. I almost forgot the stomach pains.

8. #28 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    Brand? I have been on it all and folkalin(crazy medical spelling or whatever) and vyvanse have the least side effects for me. Folkalin turns me into a "zombie" and Zaps my personality, it also makes me a lot more defensive. But vyvanse is my suggested brand

9. yea thats true. it has great effects. I used to be on the stims too until i had an anxiety attack. I'm simply too anxious to take stims nowadays tbh

10. Yep. I had that on Folkalin, I would be sitting in the middle of the class and have this cold rush of anxiety slam into my body. No reason what so ever.

11. My friend from highschool got me into Computer Programming during my freshman year. When we were like 16, we blazed some bowls in his room...my like 3rd time smoking. I watched him write numerous lines of code in python and into c++/c# for a good 4 hours, non stop.

Some low-end gaming company in Arizona offered him $3,500 for him and his parents to come out there and see what they wanted to use his coding for. He did it, got himself $3,500 and an HP laptop at the age of 16.

12. also you guys talking about taking adderal and such for add/adhd, i've been prescribed a few different pills for my adhd but i don't like any of them. the first one was ritalin which made me feel fucking horrible and i think i had a panic attack on it once actually, i stopped taking it after like 4 days. i have one now, forgot the name but its basically almost the same thing as adderall, but i hate it too. like if i dont take enough i feel no different but if i take more than that i just feel weird.

look at it this way, my adhd causes me to be constantly thinking and i just go so fast, so why would i want to take a medicine that makes me energized and stimulated, it just makes me feel like shit.

13. What side-effects are you having maybe when you go to the doctor, you can say "I heard about this drug, not having these side effects, but my current meds do, etc" Just a simple question not even a suggestion.

14. #34 glazedKnuckles, Aug 4, 2011
    No, my dosage is pretty low for my tolerance. I went from wellbutrin to ritalin to concerts to focalin to strattera to adderall to vyvanse and back to adderall. 30mg XR at around noon, after I've eaten something.

Those are the general symptoms, and I definitely don't have irritable bowel syndrome. My ass just sweats like I'm excited, it kinda sucks

Edit- it'd also worth mentioning that you don't really focus on the side effects if you're doing something else

15. #35 glazedKnuckles, Aug 4, 2011
    And you should try strattera, its a non-stimulant. It didn't work for me, but I'm not you

16. Wow and you didnt like vyvanse?

17. This is just like me. I fell in love with weed my first time cause it was a social environment and my mind just relaxed, kind of like having a muscle spasm in your head your whole life that just finally relaxes. It was a relief.

Sometimes when I smoke weed, I realize I don't think I've had an actual thought for like 10-15 minutes... just living in the moment. It's awesome.

18. #38 glazedKnuckles, Aug 4, 2011
    Trust me, I LOVED vyvanse, I was just getting high instead of getting help

19. My mind is always doing that, getting high is the only chance I ever get to relax lol

edit: I believe the term is getting "geeked" not high, high is reserved for L, bud, and dope

20. #40 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    I don't follow?