Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone's brain ever just run and run and not stop like limitless while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigSexyPanda, Aug 3, 2011.

1. So, just like the topic says, wondering if anyone has ever hard their mind just run and run while high? I'm watching shows from different views, and acting a lot more pompous and just making crazy connections between things. I'm like a genius... :)

2. I think a lot too, I have an active brain and an even more active imagination. But that doesn't make you nor I a genius, only means more active brainwaves.

Also anyone who admits they are acting pompous needs to reflect on what they just said. There is a good reason why the word pompous is often followed by the word ass. Or asshole.

Being pompous is not a good thing.

And I just said pompous so many times that the word sounds weird.

3. #3 Catlyfe, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Pretty sure you took this too far.

4. Yes I do, thanks to severe ADD. The only difference with meds is that you think about more interesting shit.

I don't mean weed by meds, I meant Adderall. Weed alone makes it almost not even worth it, just because of the mental agony from thinking nonstop

5. I love when you say a word so many times to yourself "word,word,word" and then your like "word?" and then "woooorrrrrdddd" and you think is that even a word?

6. Don't you think for me to call myself pompous, I'm already reflecting on what I'm saying and thinking? haha come on, I'm already admitting to myself I'm thinking like an asshole.

7. Dude my mind never shuts off. All day every day, random thoughts run through my head. I think that's a big part of why I have insomnia.

8. same my mind is always constantly zoomzoomzoom

9. I'm not Bradley Cooper in that one movie...

10. Sativa dom strains tend to do that to me I really dont like it much.

11. this happens to me even before i smoke..i have adhd so that's why. a nice sativa is the best thing in the world for me.

12. I smoke because my mind never chills out while I'm sober, I have hardcore insomnia which I've had since I was 5. Idk if I have ADD, but I'm usually thinking about future events or daydreaming.

13. you know what song just popped up in my head?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXVtt8Rlb7M&feature=related]‪2003 Mazda 6 - Zoom Zoom Commercial‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

14. aww man i always to take Adderall. is it really that good? what are the downsides, like coming down, and after effects? i heard so many good things about it. the only thing is taht an apparent loss of appetite. but that could be countered with pot.

15. #15 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    I take vyvanse and, well I haven't willingly eaten in days because even the smell of food makes me nauseas, but I have crippling hunger pains.

That's what I am dealing with bro. Unless you're prescribed don't commit that felony.

16. u take vyvanse for adhd/add?

17. #17 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    Yessir, 30mg for ADHD. I haven't smoked while using meds though. But I'm on my 2nd day of my tbreak and I started my Meds again, it has been a miserable day. Bleh.

18. u get any euphoria from it?

19. #19 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    The exact opposite, I'm so fucking irritable All the time. It gives me the shakes and will give me horrible anxiety attacks if I take it on a empty stomach.

20. #20 glazedKnuckles, Aug 4, 2011
    I've had a prescription since I was 13, but didn't start taking them until I had to study for college.

Mentally, it turns you into a literal superhuman. You can read pages by glancing at them, and I can usually make an entirely new song in about 15-20 mins. And talking to "bitches and hoes" is effortless. The words just come out

On the downside, it makes your dick look pathetic, sex takes hours, it makes your asshole sweat, you constantly have to shit, even THINKING about eating is just unappealing. You wont get sick, but good luck working up any sort of appetite.

Also, have you heard of insomnia? You have it now.