anyone work for staples?

Discussion in 'General' started by folied, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Getting a job there in the copy center.. part time. How is it? Doesn.t seem like theres much business...

2. I haven't work there but I have had a lot of friends who did. They would just fuck around non stop all the time when they were at work. I am not sure exactly what their job title was but they had to move a bunch of inventory from the warehouse part in the back to up front. They would always tell me these stories of how they could get away with just throwing these big ass boxes around and just fuck around with moving the shit instead of actually working. Not sure how they kept their jobs.

3. Its shitty pay, and dull work but it can be fun based on your managers and theyre own habits :cool: I'm a sales guy and its not hard work by any means

4. one of my good friend works there, he always has me call the copy center and talk to him so I'm guessing it's pretty slow.

5. Its the hardest times right now with all the back to school traffic. It pays shitty, im at $7.65 and ive been there over a year. but im also drunk / high / experimenting with drugs while im there.