Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone work at publix??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 40bbb, Feb 1, 2012.

1. have they ever drug tested you? thanks!

2. my friend works at win dixie and they tested him when he started, not sure if they do it randomly tho. Just ask when your applying

3. I would like to know this as well...

4. I went to them in florida and none of the employees look liked they smoked so i would say they maybe test

5. #5 GanjaFarmer06, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    If they are unionized they will issue a drug test. I work at the grocery store in my area (upper management not union) and we use saliva drug tests. Also its only when you start unless they suspect you use.

6. My friend works there and he only got tested once when he started.

7. Ive worked there for 2 years. They only test you on the day you get hired. And it's a saliva test.

Also it's almost impossible to get fired there, unless you steal or kill someone.