Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone with roor bongs and where to find bowls

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CheebCheeb, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Whats up guys, I have a Jermome Baker, and It came with one of those standard bowl pieces clear with the little thing coming off the side as a grip. Now the handle broke off of it, it still works, but after about 2 lights, its almost impossible to take the bowl off and clear the pipe because of how hot it is. Now i've been looking at the roor bowls but none of them have a little handle that comes off, you guys that have roor bongs or bowls, does the bowl get hot when you go to take it off?

And is there anywhere I can shop online for roor bowls that ship to the us or would it be easier to go to my local headshop, there is my local one pipe dreams has some bowl pieces for glass on glass but just look like some cheapo ones, and kind of ugly, theres anothe shop mystik but I think they charge like 60 bucks for a bowl piece, im going to check those shops out again soon, but seeing if I can find one online for cheap, let me know thanks.