Anyone with reptiles?snakes?exotic pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by jtwpayne, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Keira the rabbit
    Spike a bearded dragon
    And Thumper a bearded dragon

Attached Files:

2. i just got myself a baby beardie a few weeks ago
    he is just starting to shed and his colours are starting to stand out
    its name is serpico after the al pacino movie where he has a beard..hahahah and is a month old
    i will get some pics as soon as i can

beardies are pretty badass

3. I got 6 ball pythons and counting. Getting into breeding them ! Always been into reptiles. Getting an argetine black and white tegu too soon. a 4ft lizard is bad ass right ?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. 1370981097768.jpg 1370981199193.jpg 1370981340111.jpg

This is my Barking Tree Frog, Fred lol. I've had him for around two years now, and he's a pretty chill guy. -_- When the dogs start barking, so does Fred. People always think I have another dog upstairs ha.

5. #45 That Hippie Kid, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013
    Leopard geckos are awesome! I have a tabgerine carrot tail that i named wiz. he is chill as hell and is cool with being handled image.jpg

6. I used to have a chameleon named Venum..

7. I really wanted a tegu but I decided to get a savannah monitor since they look cuter when they get older. I just finished an 8x4x4 foot cage for him and he loves it

8. I've got a bearded dragon who recently turned a year old. I've had him since he was 1 month. He's super chill, a lot of the time he just hangs on my shirt while I surf the internet. 

9. Bud, he's a ~2.5 yr green iguana. Belongs to my buddy's gf. We're housemates. He's not caged, goes where ever he pleases.

However, he is going through his 1st breeding/mating season and his agressive phase too. He's trying to challenge my alpha male status and somebites he gets in a bite or two during these power struggles.

Sent from... you don't have to know

Attached Files:

10. doesn't that hurt like shit and make you bleed pretty good?

11. 1 Dumeril's boa, 1 Columbian Red Tail boa, and 2 poison dart frogs.

12. I own a Norwegian forest cat, beautiful MEATY thing. Set me back about 800.. But you can hear it walk up the stairs anywhere in the house because of its huge meaty paws.
    A lot of people would call tha stupid, but why not?

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379830812.558189.jpg
    Tarantula! And will be getting a blue tongue stink once I get home.

14. #54 becauseIlikeIt, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    Camera360_2013_6_9_070241.jpg WP_20131010_012.jpg

15. Ball python. I'll get a green tree python one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. im gonna get a cuban rock iguana around christmas but there like 200$ just for the iguana but worth it

17. Lucky beardy! He gets to see you naked :D

18. I love my exotics.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384875595.742026.jpg
    Sorin, my leopard gecko.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384875631.281067.jpg
    Reptar, my hypo bearded dragon.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384875665.156003.jpg
    Achilles, my motley Corn snake

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384875723.763181.jpg
    Pikachu my mosaic chinchilla

I also have two cats and four gerbils.

19. I have two corn snakes and a sinolan milk snake. But if I have one of the three I'd probably have a ball python

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Doooo iiiit. I was a strong believer against reptiles, I thought they were creepy and squirmy, but an ex of mine convinced me that we should get an iguana, and he turned out to be one of the most affection pets I've ever had. We kept our room super hot, and when the ex would leave for work in the morning he'd bring Bubba in to the room to lay with me. Bubs would literally fall asleep on my chest. He was great. Be sure you can give them lots of attention though, most need to be held daily so they don't become aggressive to people. I say do it though!