Anyone with me?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gogreen610, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Anyone smoke alot of weed like heavy daily smoker and think you should slow down or take a break but then you just cant dind enough good reasons to stop hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No!

*shifty eyes*

:)

3. Nope, toking daily 6+ years.  I never smoke more then 0.5g/day because I don't need more.  At the end of the day I just smoke whatever I am feeling.

4. I'm not a heavy daily smoker, but I am close to daily. Recently quit my job and, not only has it been harder to buy weed due to funds, my regular contacts have up and vanished. Tried to cut down, but usually fold after 3 days. I just like it so much and the absence of any work or study has made it hard to keep myself busy enough to not think about it.

5. Whenever I feel like it's a problem I take a long break until my tolerance is getting blitzed off one bowl. 

You should slow down or take a break. Not finding good enough reasons to quit? I just gave you one. 

Lower your tolerance drastically. 

6. #6 RedganjaDown, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    Taking a break after this harvest. Who the hell needs to sleep at night or have pain relief from arthiritis?

The research I've read did suggest that the cannabis high is more a psychological rather than physical addiction.

Attached Files:

7. cowboy up...

8. #8 SMOCATRON, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    Yeah, I kinda get what you mean. I smoke nearly twice everyday and have the occasional weed binge haha. I have pretty reliable connects so I always have weed and if not, I always have convenient access to somebody who does so it's hard to overcome temptation. Just try not to feel bad or guilty about it because it's still a way better habit than cigarette smoking or alcoholism. As long as it's not interrupting or negatively affecting your life (job, relationships, financial situation etc) then I see no problem. If it ever starts getting in the way, then that's a good enough reason to slow down/take a break. Anyway, in like 30 years smoking weed will just be a normal thing like having coffee haha.

9. Yessssss I am generally a VERY heavy daily smoker depending on my work schedule some days I smoke less than others but I am the type who packs one before they head off anywhere. I just have such easy access to it and I'm free to smoke indoors and chill so the only reason for stopping would be open my time and mind to other things but yes, I am in a mental rut and have thought of quitting cold turkey multiple times but always find the lighter and bowl back in my paws.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. no way i smoke at random times  everyday lol w/e i want i dont see my self quitting or slowing down.

11. Smoke weed every day. When in doubt smoke more. Get so high that the thought of being sober makes you physically sick.

What would jesus do?

*puff* *puff*

12. I feel you, I smoke when I want, and however much I want and it kinda messes with you. I feel like i should slow down when days just turn into hazy dreamlike hours mashed together. But at the same time its not negative, sometimes t breaks are really nice and it gives you an oppurtunity to save up for a big sack, or a new piece?

Just a fellow traveller...

13. I'm too psychologically addicted to quit