Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone with experience using synthetic piss in front of someone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shmeeb, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Hello grasscity

Does anyone have experience with using something like quick fix urine while being vaguely monitored during the drug test. I have one coming up, and plan to sub with qf that I'm keeping stuck to my upper thigh by an Ace bandage and I'm trying to practice going through it as if someone is behind me.

It's kind of tough so I was wondering if any of you had any tips/tricks to make it look less like I'm pouring a bottle of QF into the cup and more like I'm actually peeing.

Thanks bros:smoke:

2. If there's a garbage can in the restroom, then just pretend that you're having some trouble with the zipper (while you're opening the packet) and subtly throw it away when you're done, or pocket it and dispose of it elsewhere.

EDIT: Ew bottles. Tough one there. How big's the bottle?

3. by bottle i meant just the regular quick fix thing.. its about the size of a palm

4. Since it's a smallish contaner, just pretend to fumble with the zipper on your jeans while you're getting off the top, it's always worked for me. But since it's a bottle, you'll need to pocket it, and dispose of the evidence away from the building.

You may think the zipper part is stupid, but sometimes those damn bastards won't go down!

5. Wear knee high socks and put it in there once your finished and wear long pants it'll work 100..

6. alright thanks guys
    im just mad nervous
    i think ill go smoke some bowls :)

7. Just did it for pre-employment for Target, they don't have anyone come in with you but the lab I went to "monitored" by listening.

I got the Dr. Green version, Agent X or something like that. Comes with the heating pack too and I started warming it up about 5 hours before the test. Just kept it in my jean pockets throughout the day, stayed reasonably at temperature.

Right before the test I went home and threw on another pair of boxer briefs and took the heating pad off, put it between the two briefs in that "special-guy's-hiding-spot" and was right at 98 degrees.

I just pretended to make the noise like peeing, filling up a bottle, and then peeing again. That stop in time when there's no noise in the toilet (filling up a bottle supposedly with your own urine) is simulated by stopping mid stream, then starting again.

Other then that, peace of cake. Don't dispose of the bottle until you are long and far away from the lab. Always keep the bottle at or ABOVE body temp; it's easier to bring down the temperature and impossible to heat up.

Probably nothing close to what you were looking for, but hey, it was fun. Time to hit the bowl huh?

8. Risky but gotta do what you gotta do!