Anyone with "exotic" pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by gashadokuro, Aug 21, 2011.

1. The above was my reply.

piece of peace

2. Have you got any pictures of your Brazilian rainbow boa?? I've always wanted one! They are beauties!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. i hope you give that owl enough time outside. it looks so caged

4. where do you get a chinchilla?

5. I have four boa constrictors, an iguana, a monitor lizard, bearded dragon, leopard gecko. Awesome pets.

6. I found our first one at PetSmart, but that's not recommended since they often have genetic issues (bad breeding lines) with pet store chinchillas. We got our second from a breeder, that's what I'd recommend if you're interested.

7. My steppe runner Hercules is a little badass. And I have a green anole and brown anole. Dads got 6 different baby tarantulas and a Indian forest scorpion and some exotic praying mantis's

8. #48 Sammyy, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    That owl would rip your face off if it could, he hates that cage man any large bird would

And especially a bird of prey!? Cmon man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. PICTURES..otherwise...bullshit!!!

10. FREE THE OWL!!!

11. I love my chinchilla, his name is led zeppelin ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396658995.102364.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Our baby ball python, Perv :smoke:

[​IMG]

He was my little brother's idea. Not going to lie, I was a little hesitant at first about having a pet snake. But he's actually very friendly, and a fun pet to have. I kept a few garters or corn snakes outside as a kid, but never long term. Glad I came around.

He's a little bigger now than this pic, about two feet long. He doesn't seem to be getting any bigger though.

14. if you get rich and get a tiger get a heard of goats too an if you breed them right you won't run out of food for tiger an goats will eat anything

15. I really, and I mean REALLY, want to get a pet Fox. Is that considered exotic? 

God I'd be so happy....

16. I always wanted to get a penguin. Is that illegal?

17. #57 guod, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    guod
    Oh no cops

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406261603.817023.jpg

Cane toad. Just kidding actually a regular frog I found on the door 2 days ago. It's not a pet but don't you like the frog?

19. I don't have any exotic pets yet but I do wanna own a large cat someday.

Just need a lot of land so it won't be stuck in a small cage and $$$ for the upkeep.

20. #60 PassTheGrass, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    you could just buy a shiba inu

I have a hedgehog, she's awesome