Anyone willing to send me some seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by lacrossestar, Jun 22, 2003.

1. I have actually been growing for a while and have never got a strain named plant so i was wondering if i sent some money or something would someone be willing to send me some seeds?

2. What kind of strains are you looking for?

3. I something preferably with short time so i can start them outside and if i have to bring them inside but i dont really care i just want a strain.

4. Its too late in the USA to start outside unless you live ina very warm climate like SoCal or South FLA.

5. Its not too late, the plants will still flower they just won't get as big and you won't get as much bud.

6. couldnt ya just start it outside and then bring it in later anyway if it starts gettin too cold?

7. it's not too late to start growing if you take a fast growing plant, even up north

8. actually... u know what i'd like some seeds too. i never thought about growing one until now. anybody got bubblegum seeds? i'm dying to try some.

if anybody has an exotic strain like bubblegum (not just green bud and red hair) then send me a private message.

ps i live in southern cali. anybody wanna toke up?