Anyone who liked Invader Zim, Angry Beavers, and other Nicktoons:

Discussion in 'General' started by Peter Griffin, Sep 11, 2009.

1. #1 Peter Griffin, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    Yesterday I found a website that will let you watch most of the episodes of these old shows. However a few episodes are missing.

The shows that are on the website are Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Angry Beavers, CatDog, Doug, Hey Arnold, Invader Zim, Kablam, Ren & Stimpy, Rocket Power, Rocko's Modern Life, and The Wild Thornberrys.

The Orange Splat - Nicktoons The Way Mom Used to Make is the website for anyone interested.

edit: oh how could I forget, Rugrats are on there too.

double edit: click on CineSplat on the right side of the page, it goes to another part of the site with movies. Uncle Buck, Good Burger, TMNT I-III, Ace Ventura, Austin Powers (just to name a few) are all there.

2. Ahhh thanks so much!! Most of those creeped me the fuck out, but I LOVED Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Doug, Invader Zim and Rocketpower! :D

3. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love hey arnold. i love it :love:

4. good shit. i used to love nicktoons.

5. You, sir, get +rep.

EDIT: Shit already gave you some. Gotta spread it around first.

6. browsing that site was a very long walk down memory lane. oh i miss being a kid. i miss tommy chuckie phil and lil, angelica, the hey arnold gang, otto man, twister etc

7. Holy mother of god.

+rep, sir. :)

8. Rockos Modern Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good man, you are OP

9. Thanks for the thanks, everyone. Finding those shows again brought me so much joy I just had to share it!

10. Oh my God.. I love you.

11. haha i stumbled upon that site a couple months ago.i never relized how weird thse shows were.

12. Not bad but if they had are you afraid of the dark or salute your shorts it would he epic

13. Dude yes! are you afraid of the dark was my shit! anyone know where i can watch some old episodes?

oh and Hey Dude... anyone remember that show?

14. I love you!

....no homo.

Thanks!!

15. Yes!

Hell yeah to Hey Dude.

But what about Salute your Shorts

[​IMG]

16. camp anawanna, we hold you in our hearts. And when we think about you, it MAKES ME WANT TO FART!

17. What about some Pete & Pete? ;)

18. You made my fucking day. Thank you

19. i also love u this is great
    time to smoke