anyone who knows shit about charges/sentencing for drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Feb 7, 2010.

1. my buddy "crazy eyes" got busted with 42 mdma pills and an oz of mushrooms at school hes 18(dumbass)

how much time should he be expecting?

2. If its his first time, he may get off with community service. My dude got busted with like 30 pills and they made him do 100 hours. If its not his first offense, most likely he will do time since both are felonies.

3. well hypothetically speaking how much time do you think hed be doing if it wasnt his first?

4. #5 light green, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
    minimum he should be expecting to spend at least 100 hours community service, and some hefty fines.

maximum, in california, i BELIEVE it's like 2 years?(first offense) but i am totally not sure about that, so don't quote me on that.

if it's his first offense, he should check himself into drug rehab. ASAP. the courts really like it when people go into rehab on their own free-will. and if he goes through he's very likely to not spend any time in jail.

and i really think he should, since he got arressted at school. and the justice system doesn't fuck around when the children are involved. it's much better to play the helpless drug addict role, instead of acting innocent and being charged with 2 counts of felony possession, with intent, within 500' of a school.

you should also tell your friend, to not do his business at school. but i'm sure you know that.

5. thanks LG

any other voices?