anyone who has ordered from GC

Discussion in 'General' started by tonyk313, Aug 2, 2006.

1. i recently ordered a peice from GC, i live on the east cost of the U.S.A. anyone who can tell me how long it took them to get their stuff from the city would be great.

THANKS EVERYONE:D

2. It took over a month to get my order. I had to contact them and they said my order was being processed for about a month. Entirely too long imo.

3. damn dude, where geographicaly are you located?

4. Right by chicago.

5. Ya, I live in massachusetts and I ordered some 2 packs of papers, a grinder, and some salvia and it took about 3 1/2 - 4 weeks to get to my house. It shipped within about 7 days but it took awhile to get to my house, I assumed it got caught up in customs.

6. I ordered a piece and I live in the East (Ohio)

and I got it in about a week.

7. It took about a month for my order to get to me in Houston.

8. Took me about four and a half weeks.

9. wow GC must fuckin love me haha

i live in western PA and it took 2 weeks on the dot to get my glass bong

10. I live in Rhode Island, when I placed an order it took about 2 1/2 weeks to arrive.

11. damn i placed the order on sat. and i was hoping i would get it next week casuse my parents arent going to be home...
    how did your guys packages come shipped?
    im getting a smalll spoon and i am hoping that it will just come in the regular mail in my mailbox.
    i guess im dreaming lol

12. Yep, I live in lower western PA and it took 2 weeks exactly to get my futurola.

13. i am in very northern MD. my house is like 3 miles away from PA so maybe GC will hook me up with the PA shipping luck lol