Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone who has or knows someone who has NF2 Please Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by arcesus, Apr 7, 2014.

1. My mom has had a disease known as NF2 since she was a little girl. It basically impairs her hearing, balance, and nerve endings. she also has (non-cancerous) tumors on her spinal cord from this. Now that I know a bit more about weed I think it would be a good option for her to try but I would appreciate if anyone who knows more about this could give input on it. (Also if you think it would help then give me some solid proof please because its currently illegal in my state).

2. Hi I would say definitely try it as it's harmless and natural there is no loss in trying it. All I seem to see now looking online is how Cannabis can be used for thousands of benefits it's a true miracle plant! 

3. Yea I know that but my mom was raised in the propaganda age and refuses to believe it unless she sees proof of it helping with her disease.

4. #4 Bubbashine, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    This is an inspiring video for the benefits of Cannabis!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH5yzEu3JGQ