Anyone watching "V" on ABC right now?!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by TravisH997, Nov 4, 2009.

1. I'm watching it right now.

It's the very first episode.

It's about "aliens" that they call the "Visitors" or "V's" that come to Earth with peace supposedly. But it turns out that they are here to exterminate humanity :rolleyes:

Oh well it just ended haha, watch it on Hulu or something. It's really worth the watch.

TONS of twists and interesting things, though one or two parts were guessable.

2. It's actually a remake of an old show from the 80's...

I watched it because I fraking love Sci-fi and..... It was like a Firefly reunion with Morena Baccarin and Alan Tudyk.

I'm really liking this whole little string of Alan Tudyk playing bad guys....

3. I own the complete old series on DVD. It'll be neat to see how this remake measures up, cuz I really enjoyed the old one

4. Yea I never saw the old series haha, should I check em out?

5. They're a bit cheesy compared to sci-fi shows of today, but it was definitely a great series. I can remember watching "V: The Final Battle" when I was like 3 or 4 years old lol.

I would check it out

6. cheezez rice damn it!!!! i missed it noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!:mad:

7. Pretty sure it's online frizzlefry

8. The Miami herald had an interesting article discussing the obvious political commentary about the Obama administration in this show.

9. Just watched the episode from last night while I ate my breakfast. I'm hooked...looks like it's gonna be an awesome remake

10. I love Elizabeth Mitchell...she plays one of the not alien people. I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet but I think I definitely will later today. I've seen some of the old tv series and I'm excited to see this remake. Sci-fi rocks

11. That was a great episode, and it didn't have the crappy acting you would expect on cable tv.

12. Man, I don't know if it's the shrrooms or the weed... ma ybe both... or just simply the episode itself is frikkin amazing. At first I saw aspects of what maid Cloverfield great, which was the concept of "how would we react if something like this really happened?" I'm only 11 min in (watching it off dvr) and it's like "yeah". It's an amazing concept and I can't wait to see how the rest of the episode and series/season plays out.

Definitely want to chick into the original series.
    At first I thought it'd be a la "Buck Rogers" or classic Battlestar Galactica with a modern day update and spin that reflects our culture, but no this (thus far) is more set in the "real world" where this could be happening.
    :smoking:

Awesome concept, awesome show.
    :hello:

13. Ha glad you like it