Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone watching the lions packers game?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gigglestick87, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Kinda a one-sided game it looks like after the 1st half. Aaron Rodgers is a pretty good qb. I'm enjoying the game though. Anyone else watching the game?

2. Packers are tearing shit up.

3. Been watching it on and off while on the computer but yea, lions are getting whooped.

4. Yeah I'm watching and I've now come to the conclusion that suh is a dirty player I mean he fucking kicked a guy on the ground, I watched most of his other penalties he was fines for and they were just him playing hard but not this one.

5. I've always been a vikings fan, and they used to be pretty good but they're getting their asses kicked, the season is pretty much done for the vikings. They should put mcnab back in, testing out ponder was a good idea but I think mcnab would do better now.

6. Fuck the pack...go bears!

But seriously....

7. fuck you...go PACK!

but seriously.....

#:cool: