Anyone watch Weeds?

Discussion in 'General' started by 0huefe, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Aha I just saw it on Netflix, they have every episode...it's pretty funny ahaha.

2. I do. New episode tonight! <3333

3. Shits wack after the 2nd season. She starts dating a fucking drug lord and goes to jail and shit, it got really fucking dumb and soap opera-y.
    Shoulda kept the focus around a soccer mom who deals small time out of her house. IE the first two seasons in Agrestic.

4. Been watching it since season 1

5. <3 that show, but I don't have netflix and I just started watching recently on and off.

6. I love that show, watch it on netflix all the time :D

7. yeaaa watched all of em so far

new episodee

8. my fiance does. I've watched a few epsidoes with her and they weren't bad. I just was kinda lost (and don't know much about it, only seen like 2-4). some parts got me laughing my ass off though. :D

9. No

Someone care to give me an explaination?

Oh, wait! Don't tell me. I've got this one; Its about a gardener isn't it?

10. Love it :p

End of the last episode when Heylia returns is so nostalgic aha =]

11. Well that doesn't start happening till about season 5. And the show would get boring if she did the same thing throughout every season. Every show needs drama to keep people interested.

12. Damn, never knew that show was about weed and drugs. I always saw the cover on netflix and just thought it was another random stupid show nobody cared about. I guess I'll watch a couple episodes tonight smoking some J's.

13. This series is a single-camera dark comedy about a single mother who makes ends meet by selling marijuana in the fictional suburb of Agrestic, California. The series exposes the dirty little secrets that lie behind the pristine lawns and shiny closed doors of homes in the of this gated community.… More Mary Louise Parker stars as the suburban mom who resorts to selling weed to support her family after her husband unexpectedly dies. Jenji Kohan executive produces and writes the series. :D:devious::cool::hello::wave::smoke::)

14. No need to be defensive, everyone I talk to agrees it's just a soap opera now. Chill brah

15. season 4/5 were getting ridiculous. Looking forward to the new episode tonight, looking forward to see what happens with Heylia.

16. Love that show... I'm sure Heylia and Dean have a pretty nice grow operation going.

17. I watch em on Netflix but I'm bored with it. I switched and got into the "Firefly" series and its movie, "Serenity". That's a badass series when you're high!!!

18. I might have to start watching this shit...sounds ballin

19. It starts off good but then is weak as fuck man

They try too hard with the plot line just stupid shit

20. stopped watching after the 3rd season...
    all this gun pulling n shit was just retarded. There was no humor at all from that point on

Grasscity Deals Near You