Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone watch trueblood...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reNOdankchips, May 29, 2009.

1. well i'm on a long ass t break a month...i smoked about a blunth or two a night for about three months straight with a friend....and weeknds were bad lol...i noticed taht after i stopped i havent craved it...anywhoo....

that episode when the stackhosue boy takes V and trips liek acid i imediatly started cravingit...anyone seen this?

2. Yes. You probably started craving it because it reminded you how fucking awesome smoking weed makes you feel.

Wicked show btw.

3. yea the show is pretty tight. i wouldn't do V it really fucked stackhouse up haha.

when do the new episodes start?

4. June 14th

5. that's because he took the whole thing in one dose; his later trips, especially the sex scene, was pretty fucking awesome. I've had some pretty awesome trips before, but that looked amazing haha.