Anyone want a signature?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by CaptnWillie, Dec 27, 2010.

1. I dont mean to be intruding on anyone's signature thread or business,
    but im interested in making signatures.

if youd like one, tell me what of, the basics anything and ill try to meet your standards.

peace.

2. If you could, im in need of a matching avatar/signature.

Really I think anything would be cool as long as its matching, i like your current sig!

3. i would like a swisher sweet thing on the left , dank buds in the middle and the right some sick ass glass peice that would be tight

only if you got some time on your hands thanks!:smoke:

4. hit me with a photo, haha too generic i cant really think of anything.

5. Could you put in a broader title in my current sig? Just BuffaloSoljah behind his head or something would be sweet, thanks man!

6. hook me up! something with my name, skiing, and weed :D

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

haha i didnt really know what to do for yours.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you guys enjoy

8. Hey i was kind of wondering if you could do something muse related like the resistance cover idk i just want something that looks interesting

i also find illusions interesting so anthing like that but multi coloured

9. Hey could you use my avatar as my sig, and somehow incorporate "One Love" somewhere to make it look cool, thanks man

10. Yes, please. I really like the two attached photos. Not necessarily that they be together, but whatevs.

Attached Files:

11. yeah could you do one for me. i want it to be super trippy looking

12. haha you come up with some pretty good shit :hello: id love to see what you'd do for me

13. something with the text "Those four cars over there... they're mine"

and these pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

try and include some weed or a pot leaf and maybe some smoke... if possible...

14. I really aprreciate ur work but im not familiar with the person on the pic with dangk and the bong

Who is he/her? Lol

15. thanks man :) shits fly.

16. That is perfect thanks man! ill change it once im at home and not on my iphone haha

17. honestly, i really had no idea how to incorporate a swisher some nug and a bong without having it be really really boring.

the grandma striked my fancy.

18. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

more to come :rolleyes:

19. Can you make one with pot leafs thats really colorfull and has a gasmask guy on it? :smoke:

20. dude can you help? i made a really sweet pic at school and i dont know how to get it from the school comp to mine and i made it in fotoshop ad i dont have photoshop on this comp