Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone want a siggie?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stylez, Feb 10, 2003.

1. Read thread name ;P

Tell me here what you want it to say, and gimme links to the pictures that you want on it, and anything else u want on it juz ask n ill see If I can do it.
    Heres the siggies i've made so far, Im bored and need to keep my skills good so I need stuff to work on and I figured I can help out the city at the same time.

http://www.geocities.com/dawg_14k/JayPicJug3.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/dawg_14k/Matt.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/jimzblingen_14k/aragornpartial.jpg

3rd one is too big..but looks stupid when I resize it so dun worry bout it, urs will be as big as prally the first one.
    Plus check out my siggie I made for myself, should be right under this post ;)

2. aw FCK, i forgot geocities doesnt let u host pics, damnit, how do u put an image on a post? :/

3. ok here goes..

Attached Files:

4. and..

Attached Files:

• matt.jpg
      matt.jpg
      File size:
      71.8 KB
      Views:
  5. yeah, it didn't work for me :(

6. u cant see the pics I posted either??

7. no, I can see the pics...it's the links that you posted that aren't working

8. o, well they'r the same thing.

9. Nobody wants their own siggie? :(

10. i'll take one if ya wanna make it. i don't have any links to pics or anything... i'd like it to say Cottons, with a stoned looking smilie (if ya got 'em) in the o's, and a couple cotton balls (if ya can do that) in each corner... and like a big pot leaf centered in the background... about the same size as yours would be cool. maybe a little bigger.

if ya can't make it like that just do whatever with it :)

thanks in advance.

11. k, goin out to smoke (i hope) will get workin on it when I get home!

12. haha! I just found a gram that i lost like 2 weeks ago of some niggets... oh shit this rocks hard.

13. and yeah, that one that says "The Vampirus Juggalotus" Is mine :) well, he made it for me. The guy on there, is Anybody killa, he's with ICP sort of.

14. groovy. thanks much :)

LOL smokie... i've done that before. great huh? enjoy man :D

15. i want one..i want one!!

hmm...

a bong would be good
    pot leaf
    psychadelic or flamey
    maybe a pentacle or something
    yin yang
    and a beaver.

16. namron on it too.

17. bumpin up so I can remember to do it :p