Anyone want a customized sig?

Discussion in 'General' started by Venomous Puffer, Jun 14, 2006.

1. OK hippycracker i finished yours, hope you like

[​IMG]

2. It's awesome, dude!

thanks alot! but if you ever get bored (lol) could you make the top one with the greenier colors and make the bodom text like more darker, and the ohio toker smaller text. lol thanks alot, dude! whenever you get free time, no rush!:hello: :wave:

3. Nice! I love it :D thanks venomous :hello:

4. no prob :p sorry im not puttin too many out today, my eyes got fucked up and i had to go to the doctor and had to get drops that relax the muscles responsable for close vision, so i cant see anything close to me, and rioght now im typing completely off of muscle memoruy cause i cant see the text on the screen. so its a little hard to make sigs on the computer at the moment haha, but when i get another chance ill start again

5. dude make me one

6. hey thnks man
    mine now is so big That would be great.

7. wow, i really like the one you did for hippy cracker.... if you could get around to making me one, could you make it similar to that. like psychadelic colors and peace signs... but first rest those eyse up

THANK YOU!!!

8. bump hey are you still up for doing this
    just curious cause id like to know how you do it

9. yea, i just need a few more days, just now gettin over my fucked up eyes from the doctor and vomiting from oxycodone lol so im tryin to lay down and relax more, i will do a few more later tho

10. im sorry than vem you take your time to recooperate.
    that kinda sucks with all that

11. here ya go :) heres a few that i finished and can put out. I tried to follow the requests. Hope ya guys like :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bodom - I tried to fix urs according to what u said but wasnt exactly sure whatcha meant. Here ya go.
    [​IMG]

12. nice signature for omni man, nice to see a new guy to the city really help out and pitch in so fast.

13. Could you make me a sig with just I dunno rasta colors and cannabis leafs? Ill try to make one but I dunno if microsoft paint will cut it lol.

14. sure no problem :)

15. that is perfect. vem you rock. thanks so much ill toke one to you later

16. Hey Venomous Puffer, ya think you could make me a sig as well? Mine is kinda fucked up and I am bored of it. If you could maybe get a cool design in the background and put some pictures of pieces or something just pick some pictures and if you could put herbsman420 written in a cool lookin' cursive font in a corner. Thanks bro, but if you don't wanna do it or you can't that is cool too. Thanks anyway bro. Damn... you have only been here for a month and your rep is already 4 bars. Im sendin some reppage your way man.

17. thank you sooo much man..
    its perfect!

18. no problem :p thanks to the people that + repped me, i appreciate it. Im currently working on herbman's and alex's sigs.

19. hey puffer if you wanted to make me a sig that would be cool. if it could have something with the grateful dead and phish it would be badass and + rep for all the work man keep it up

20. Here ya go, 2 more for ya guys. Hope ya like. Herbsman420 - i had some trouble with ur sig, tell me if u think it looks aight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]