Anyone want a custom sig?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by T Swank88, Feb 24, 2013.

1. #1 T Swank88, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2013
    I'm extremely bored right now, my parents left me home alone for a week cause they went to puerto rico and i have $0 so i can't eve smoke. It's like fucking torture. Anyways i used to make these a lot for people on se7ensins.com forums back when i was all into cod mw2 and shit so use this format if you want a custom sig

text: What you want to say on it
    background color: can do solid colors, gradients, preset colors, even rainbow
    picture: post the picture of the person or thing you'd like me to use (I can also find pics for you if you give me an idea of what you want)
    Additional details: post any additional details you'd like to have

Also for some reason when i post pictures on here it looks clear and nice like it does in photoshop but it seems that once you put a picture into your sig, grasscity seems to blur it just a little bit as you can tell by my sig and also a few others, i wish i knew how to fix this

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bumppp come on noone wants a free sig?

3. Id like a sig

4. What would you like on it?

5. rep for sig? Ill take one. I would like my same sig but with colors. like neon dood

6. If you made me one with kid cudi id rep the shit out of you. Purple background please:)

7. Anything that bumps the ganja spirit. Ill rep this too:hello:

8. Ill +Rep for something with snoop dogg on with like a neon purple and black background. Can it either say Bigmend or Snoop Dogg

9. Do you think you can make me a Miller High Life one with a Green Bay Packers symbol as the background dude?

10. Your examples are beautiful. I don't currently want one but will keep you in mind if I change my mind. Please just keep the other Blades within the sig rules. Thanks and here is some rep for offering to help others. :smoke:

11. Okay I just got on and saw l these, I'm going to bed but I'll try to make as many as I can tomorrow

12. hey i want one! ill def. send some rep your way

can i get one with "The Incredible" in the bottom left corner with this picture in the forground to meet the sig sizes

[​IMG]

and this picture in the background

[​IMG]]

13. Alright man. Ive had my sig since I joined this forum. And im VERY attached to it lol.
    BUT im looking for a new one. I used to be a graphic artist so I would do it my self. BUT the industry made me hate doing the shit. Blah blah blah ANYWAYS

Basically I want this gif (paused obviously)
    [​IMG]

I want a blur thrown on it so it looks smoother. And then I want my name in a font that doesnt really jump out on it. Maybe in white. And I think the name would go well across the girls nose kind of in the middle.

:p If I dont use the one you make then dont hate me lol. Im just attached to my old one.

Any questions ask me :)

EDIT: And the gif needs to be sized down, I want it to be as big as they allow sigs lol

14. But I like my sig :)

15. here ya go, you can crop off the extra green and pink if you don't like it. Also if you dont like the 3 colors i used i can use different ones if you'd like

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. thanks a lot man, by sig rules do you mean just like the sig size?

17. Yes sir, if you read that one you have all the sig rules and are ready to kick some booty. :smoke:

18. [​IMG]

19. Freaking sic man. Thanks:)

20. [​IMG]