Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone wanna smoke these?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hitdablunt04, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Only if you mail me one...

Seriously, pm me... :wave:

2. Hell yeah man, except if those are crutches in the back that I'm seeing, you're making those wayyyyyyyyy too big lol. They only need to be like half an inch.

3. ive burnt my fingers on my friends rolled j's.. cuz i smoke it all the way to the crutch! so i just wanted to make sure i got ALL the weed outta the jay know what i mean?:rolleyes: but idk its my first time so im sure ill make adjustments... thats why i put it up here!

4. Are those the filters from cigs?

just a heads up not to use those because other than filering some of the carcinogens of the smoke they also filter some of the thc. You won't get as high.

5. looks good...but im old school and use roach clips...even then if im outside smoking somewhere I like to just throw the roach, gotta give some back to the land!.....or if im at home I just save the roach and take the resinated weed out of it and take it in a bong toke.

6. no sir they are folded then rolled up business cards!

7. error pic. but welcome mate. my passion is in rolling.

8. Yeah I feel you, and you're doing damn good, but I think I saw one or two J's where the filter was almost as much as the bud lol.

9. I'm getting a page not found error, link down?

10. Alright they are so even and think so they looked kinda like filters.

yeah op id smoke those..