Anyone wanna smoke some hairs?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MrSwEeTcHeEkS, Jan 13, 2010.

1. lol !

Hey everyone! I have been flowering for 2 months and 11 days. I have grown some massive hairs, and they are all turning brown now. However no bud is growing, or at least not very much. This is my first time growing so I may be wrong, but all I see is hairs and tiny little sacks. take a look..

[​IMG]

and...

[​IMG]

What do you guys think. Sorry but thats the best I can get with the camera I have. The strain is aparently Sativa Dominet. The girls average like 5'10" tall. I think Im going to try and get a Indica seed, but thats nither here nor there.

Advice?

2. did you cut it down???

3. Looks about right to me. At first you will see tons of white pistils, but as they die back and turn red, the buds will fatten up. From the looks of it, you should have some nice fatties! Don't chop it too early though, that's a lot of white to be harvestin (judging from the pics at least...)

4. Good work MrSweet. That IS how bud looks at this stage. If that pic is from today, you still have time to go before chopping. Do you have a little pocket microscope yet? It's the only way to judge ripeness and proper chop time.

5. You said you were seeing tiny sacs... might this be a male plant?

6. Or a hermie at least. My other thought was it is a hermie and those "sacks" you see are the seeds from self-pollination (heh heh).

7. I sure hope ts not a hermie. I hope the tiny sacs are the bud lol

No I havent chopped her, BUT I am on week 11, and the tricomes* are still crystal clear

8. Squeeze one of those sacks, whats In it? My plant has little round things at each joint on the plant that are just tiny tiny lil buds I'll Take a picture of what I'm talking about if you would like.

9. Yes please. I would do it vice versa but my camera gets blurry, and isnt capable of taking a pic that close up.

I could compare them to yours lol

Thanks 357... OH BTW do you remember me? lol