anyone wanna share what their first smoke was?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 5tudio716, Nov 29, 2010.

1. ill start off

the first time i smoked was about 4 years ago i was 14 me and my friends were like "dude we just get high" so we went over my friends zacks house and his mom rolled us a joint(zack begin smokin prior to this)so we all hit it a few times and no one really got high because it was a pinner but about 6 months after that my other friend zack came over my house and brought 4 joints and blazed me it was amazing and it doesnt feel the same way now but the only way i could describe it would be a out of body feeling.
    also on a side note i wanted to know when you guys first started smoking were you talkative and did you say stupid things? i did alot.

anyone else remember their first smoke?

2. #2 davida0829, Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
    first time i smoked and got HIGH was back when i was 15 smoked medy chronic an it crep up on me (smoked 4 bowls out of a spoon pipe an called bullshit then it hit me like a ton of bricks) i was so fucking high everything seemed better then my friends hada go so i told them to tell my parents i was gonna sit outback for a while (omg the weather was ORGASMIC LOL ONLY WORD I CAN DESCRIBE IT AS) i was so high i thought i had been smoking my ciggarette for 30 mins when it was only 5 mins. i ended up stomping the ciggarette 4 or 5 times b4 i was satisfied it was out lol ended up going to my room an listening to epic music everything sounded so good it just made me happy inside like inner peace lol no high has beent really the same since.... theres more but it would take 4 pages to fully describe the high now that the memorys are back....

an yes i did say alota stupid things i didnt say very much but everything that came outa my mouth was like OMG DUDE DUDE LOOK AT THE MOUNTIANS MAN THEY ARE SOOO FUCKING AMAZING LOOKING DUUUUUDE PAY ATTENTION DUDE LOL) so i ended up just being quiet when i got backed now i am getting more confiedence an i talk more

o yea note about the weather the sky was like an amazing gold color an there where like white clouds it was WARM AS SHIT COMFERTABLE WARM with a nice not to cool breeze an the birds where chirpin the sun set was so amazing an the sun just felt sooo good an i felt like i was hovering above my body lol atleast that was how i remberd it mabey i was just really fucked up lol

(btw i stoped smoking my 16 an 17 year) i restarted when i was 18

3. you still do bud, still do.;)

4. First time I smoked I ripped bowls and definitely was not stoned(low end heady nuggets) second time I smoked it was some blueberry diesel and we smoked .5 gravs at the park..
    "I feel like I'm getting hit by lightening"
    "This popcorn tastes like clouds"
    "Is it 1960, this giant eagle looked like it went back in time"
    "It sounds like that bird is right on my shoulder!"
    "That bush is definitely morphing from a dog, to a bowling ball to a ship!"
    Probably one of the most amazing experiences of my life, never looked back since then.

5. OP is 14.

I was 14 too, didn't feel shit. Tried it again 6 months later, got really high, been smoking ever since.

6. #6 clos3tgrow3r, Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
    9th grade, house party at this one dudes house, local band, parents were home, short walk up the road, 4ish people one was my best friend, glass pipe, plastic baggie, seated roto on incline, stars through branches, didnt really get high but it was love...still remember that mysteriously wonderful taste:smoke:

7. The first time I blazed was at my sisters wedding (I actually mistyped weeding, lol) with two of my childhood friends who at the time had been blazing a lot before me. I think I was 14. At the party there was this person who we all knew liked to blaze (24/7) and we asked him if we could have a joint, he gave us half a joint which was a mix between tobacco and some hash. We walked away from the party and lit up, I got maybe 5 tokes and instantly lost my balance a little bit, then I went back to the party and got drunk xD I don't think I even got high, it was most likely the nicotine in the tobacco which fucked me up.

I didn't start toking proper till I turned 20... time flies.

8. #8 piepgras, Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
    The first time I actually know I got high was much more magical, me and two of my best friends grabbed some of my friends brothers weed (He gave us like 10g, which was waaay too much) and went to this one special bench on top of a very tall hill (Which means it's not very tall because I live in Denmark which is basically Flatland) but from this bench you were able to see the entire city and it was dead quiet, no car noise, no house noise, no music, no nothing - Just me and my best buddies and a lot of weed, we had this TINY ass pipe which we blazed on for like two hours (It could barely pack 0.2g and we kept burning our fingers) then we slowly (very slowly) walked to my place where we chilled for the rest of the day and night. I'll never forget it.

9. Brothers brownies, I was 13. Totally accidental, trippy as fuck.

I can elaborate if anyone wants, its a cute story :rolleyes:

10. My first time I got high was when I was 14, just after 7th grade, I smoked a 2 liter bong of some pretty dank bud. Got fucked up so bad, my sence of time and perception were rediculous. After that I didn't smoke for about a year and a half. Being high has never been the same though

11. i used to do farm work with a friend for money in the western part of mass. I had to do easy stuff, clean horse shit and throw hay, but everyday after work, we would always stay up late, have dinner or ride my horse at midnight. She has 2 sons, i used to stay in the oldest one and he had paraphenillia everywhere. i mean everywhere. he had scales pipes bongs and shit. So.. one day i was scraping paint with him and i said i saw his hightimes subscription. (this is the youngest son). he is 23. I struck up a convo about weed and he asked me if i toked and i said yea so subsequently we packed a bowl and got blazed in his offroad pickup truck at 2 in the morning in a feild. We went on to become good friends and he would always buy me beers and pickup weed for me.

12. Thanks age police :rolleyes:

13. i would love for you to elaborate :smoke:

14. Op said he was 14 4 years ago lolol

15. My first time smoking i was 15 years old with my bestfriend who had also never smoked. we picked up a fourty and went to an abandoned road because we had no where better to go :smoke: . so we are about 6 bowls in because we didn't know how much it'd take and then it both hits us. non stop laughter for hours about nothing. We were laughing at each others laughs for a good 40 minutes. Then we realized we
    we'd been sittin there for about 2 hours and the movie we were supposed to see with our girls starts in 10 minutes. we rush there and end up passin out in the theatre cuz we had both already seen the movie and were super baked. It was a great first time and i would never change it. 6 years later and he's still the guy i toke up with every day :hello:

16. first time smoking was when i was 16. i went to an old train station with my cousins and some of their friends. one of my cousins had some purple skunk haze and we made a ghetto bong out of a gatorade bottle. i took some big hits and felt amazing. we start walking back to the cars and i felt like i was in quick sand(we were walking on sand) and it felt great.

17. I remember the first time I ever smoked weed I got called a "noob" for not knowing how to hold the piece. I was later on tripping out on the word "Chickenburger"

18. Sophomore year of hs, i was 15, chiefed with a friend outside the woods near my house, didnt feel it at first and thought i wouldnt, 5 minutes later i was laughing non-stop, i didnt get superbaked, but i was pretty high, and yah i would say some stupid shit when i was high, ive learned to be a bit quieter but i can still say some stupid shit when im baked haha

19. Some shit called popcorn. It made me trip out like a mother fucker.

20. First time i got high was with some friends the night after our original dealer got put in jail after he took our money lol.... we got another guy and there was six of us we rolled 3 blunts and id never smoked anything before so of course i coughed really really bad. umm that high was very unusual it seemed like everyone went from laughing there ass off to paranoid to hungry or sleepy i went from paranoid as fuck to hungry then to laughing by the time everyone else went to sleep. Took me a few times before i got it in the right order but atleast i found out its all about your mindset.:hello: