Anyone wanna do something cool with me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 95373, Feb 20, 2010.

1. I've always enjoyed meeting people, and I like to travel. Awesome festivals, maybe a theme park, a concert, or whatever really.

I'd like to get out and do something awesome(preferably someone I've talked to a little bit).

I've never been to a concert in my life, nor a festival, nor a rave. I'm basically down for whatever and would hope this to be a 2-4 day thing. Would be best if done somewhere south seeing as I live in Florida and would need to get to where ever it is, but it's not a requirement.

Would anyone like to do some awesome with me?

2. I'm trying to go to Bonnaroo with some friends. 4days fest in june, in tenn. Just tickets are like 200$ so idk. but def a ill fest so peep it:D

3. You've never even been to a concert?!

Come to ATL I'll take you to see BDM

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy-IYmPkpXY]YouTube - The Black Dahlia Murder - Statutory Ape[/ame]

YEAAA METTAAAAAL

4. METALLLL!!!!! :metal::metal::metal::metal:

5. Never got around to going to a concert... idk why really.

Not that big a fan of BDM to be honest but I might check it out.

As far as Bonnaroo goes I looked over the lineup just now and it seems pretty cool. 200$ is a straight kick in my balls but I'll def think about it.

6. exactly. sick line up but 200 is a fucking killer. Not to mention how much $ id hafta spend getting down there and on drugs :D And I have to convince my friends, gunna be tough aha

7. is it north florida or south florida?

8. #9 steadybluntin, Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
  9. Look for any furthur shows around where you are. Seeing them tomorrow, fucking pumped!

10. South Florida

11. <--will also be at Marley Fest this weekend