ANYONE waiting for the COACHELLA lineup!!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ods, Jan 19, 2010.

1. the lineup looks dank. and yeah there will be lots of buds.

i'm going all three days. literally cannot wait! it's going to be so fun. i'm excited for Pavement, LCD sounsystem, and Sly and the Family Stone though. it will be amazing.

2. ive always wanted to see Sly...

this makes me wish i still lives in CA :smoking:

3. dude ever since i saw sly's video clip at woodstock i've always wanted to see him. the headliners this year aren't great, but honestly coachella is such a fucking great festival. they always bring it well enough that i am very happy and there is not a more beautiful site for a festival. the grass is like lush carpet, walking around barefoot in shorts no shirt, beautiful weather.

i'm just saying. perfect tripping festival and the music is great this year.

thom mothafuckin yorke.

4. public image, echo and the bunnymen, shit like that is gold. but i wouldnt pay the ridiculous prices they want. im going to a festival with just as many good bands and its half the price.

5. elaborate. if you're in jersey then i should go to that too. what fest? gathering of the vibes?

6. deathfest

its in maryland, mostly death metal/punk

7. fasho. i don't know many festivals on the east cost because i just moved here. i want to find some out though for like next year and the summer.

8. i dont know what kind of music u listen to but u should check out camp bisco

its in the summer, last year it was july 16-18th, and its near albany

i went last year and it was a great time

9. i was reading on the site and it said that you will be searched wen u enter is that true??

10. Wow too bad I live on the east coast.... I would kill to see that line up on saturday... and the headliners on sunday. PAVEMENT YORKE AND THE GORILLAZ word.

11. check out all points west. its right in nj right next to nyc and their lineup is great every year. only thing that sucks is that you cant camp there, you've got a take a ferry back to the city at the end.

http://www.apwfestival.com/lineup/

12. im pretty sure bonaroo or whatever isnt too far.

13. oo, that looks dope. i mean not as big as coachella, but "Trail of Dead" and "Pharcyde" are enough to make me eat my words. I still can't get over that Pharcyde is actually playing! that's one of my favorite groups ever. i'll need to go to this fest. :D