Anyone Using The New App?

Discussion in 'General' started by Just A High Guy, May 24, 2013.

1. #21 Rob A., May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    Come on apple. Shit I hate using mobile on browser, the app always much faster.

2. Why would anyone wanna follow you on instagram?

Get outta here with that crap

ya im not getting em either. just the notifications for subscribed threads :(

4. #24 Just A High Guy, May 24, 2013
    Hmm.. I haven't got notifications for subscribed threads either. Do you manually have to subscribe to them or does it automatically subscribe you to them when you post in a thread?

Also I was wondering, in the notification settings where it says "check how often" or whatever, what does that mean? I put it on every 15minutes.

5. So i can only get to the app by searching gc in google the clicking app not mobile. But when i use the new app on its own it just loads the old app which i uninstalled deleted a week ago. Which obviously does not work

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

6. Just downloaded it. Thanks for the heads up OP! I thought they were going to make it a dollar though

7. iPhone doesn't even have the app :( it's so different having to use the actual website LOL

8. Hopefully they fix the notifications soon.

9. Just downloaded Little Riddles its a thinker,and fun once you get the answer

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

10. #30 Superjoint, May 24, 2013
    You need to set your notification settings in settings of the app , they work just fine!

SJ

Sent from my Quantum Computer on the Holodeck

11. #31 Superjoint, May 24, 2013
    Nope we changed our mind, app is going to be free and without advertisments (for the time being at least adfree)

SJ

12. You need to set your notification settings in settings of the app , they work just fine!

SJ

</blockquote>
    I set it to check every 15 minutes yet I haven't received a single notification.

13. Me neither we are working on it - SJ

14. Cool, hopefully gets fixed soon. Liking it a lot more with the dark layout.

15. Nope we changed our mind, app is going to be free and without advertisments (for the time being at least adfree)

SJ

</blockquote>
    Thanks SJ!

16. #36 Just A High Guy, May 24, 2013
    I subscribed to a few threads and 15 mins later I did get notifications but it would be cool is if it notified you immediately and not 15 mins later. I also thought we were supposed to get notifications for when people like your post etc. Anyways, thanks.

17. Got it for my kindle for free

It's lght for now till it force closes like every other app

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

18. that will not be avaialbe for Android, only for iOS , we can't do much about that

SJ

19. #39 Just A High Guy, May 24, 2013
    Why can't you do it for android? iOS sucks..

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

20. I have a Droid x2 and I downloaded it and used it once, I try to open the app now and it wont work for me on my phone it just freezes right away. I hope they fix the bugs because I use it a lot when I am at work.