Anyone used VaporGenie Vaporizer Pipe?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SovietRed, Nov 7, 2011.

1. VaporGenie Pipe

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this pipe. Does it work well? Are there better options along the same lines around the same price?

Just looked interesting.

2. i've owned.... I think 2 VG's

They work well for the price and do the job. I've had one standard wooden bowl one (before they offered all the different options) and a stainless steel bat style one. For the money, its definitely worth it. Similar to smoking a bowl, but it takes practice. Once you get it right though, it works wonders. Careful not to burn the herb though. Also tend to use a lot of butane so you might want to buy some hempwick/beeline

You might want to look at the MFLB (Magic flight launch box) if you have a little more money. Its battery-operated and much more portable. I've owned both and they both have a learning curve but they are both great vaporizers. MFLB can be found around 80ish on ebay if i remember correctly. I've owned 2 of them. Great pieces overall

3. I own the SSV (silver surfer vape) and that knock good sir will knock you on your nuts every single time:cool:

4. Thanks guys. I'm going to look these up.

5. I own a vaporgenie and the shit hits ridiculously. Like, one small bowl and im lit. There is definitely a learning curve (Ive had mine for 6 months and just recently got the technique perfected) but its totally worth the dedication. If you use a lighter, there is almost no smell. I vape in a room, leave for 5 minutes, and when I come back the smell is completely gone. If you use hempwick, there would be 0 smell. Matches work well with it too, but sometimes you get a nasty sulfur taste. I really couldnt recommend the vaporgenie enough, its cheap and effective. Plus the things built like a fuckin tank. Ive had some experience with other vaporizers, and while most stationary vapes are a lot better, among portables I think the vaporgenie hits the hardest and is by far the most portable (next to the MFLB). For real bro, get it.