Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone use tightvacs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nomoredoubts, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Just got one today its 100% air tight because I cant pull the lid off from all the suction the air tight seal creates it just lets me pull it so high then gets stuck then if I try and push down it wont go down just pops back up if that makes sense but I can still smell my bud a little, shouldn't it be smell proof if its airtight?

2. What..
    I would imagine, lol.
    What're you asking exactly? if you're having troubles opening it just cut the top of with some scissors and put it into a mason jar where it should be.

3. no it opens and shuts just fine it has a button to release the air and create the vacuum (fuck knows) but I can still smell the bud a little, I have a mason jar and can still smell bud a little through them I just thought with these tightvacs supposedly being 100% air tight that I would not be able to smell anything guess its not called weed for nothing gets through anything so it seems

4. yeah they're airtight. my sister has one and you can't smell anything

5. Its impossible to smell weed through a mason jar if its all the way closed. I think you just be trippin

6. Those vacuum containers work great, I use em myself :smoking: