Anyone use the Stealth 100 or 200 Reverse Osmosis system?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by LittleGreenMan1, Mar 21, 2010.

1. I have a stealth 100 RO system and my carbon and prefilters are getting pretty brown looking as I have VERY hard water where I live. Is it possible to take these filters off and just clean them out without having to buy a whole new filter. I've only had my system for like 2 months and want to get my moneys worth out of everything I buy, obviously.

thanks guys.

2. sorry but you are going to have to get new filters. Its not a good idea to reuse carbon filters

3. What about the non-carbon prefilter?

I would disect my unit but I can't get it apart, even with the supplied wrench, I don't want to break anything while I still need it as I'm in the middle of a grow.

4. hey man i got a 100 system, i really like mine, get cheapy pre sediment filter to attach to your faucet/spigot so that way it filters out some of the shit befor it goes into the ro and there really cheap and easy to replace, just my thoughts:wave:

5. to answer my own question. you can just take the sediment prefilter out and rinse it out with regualr water then put it back in. simple and effective way to reduce ppm's of a filter that has filtered its fair share of water