anyone use scotts premium potting soil

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dawg2k7, May 16, 2008.

1. I cant find out the nuteirents and ph of this soil anyone use it and could give me advice?? Like if i should raise the ph or add some fert to it or anything please? I have to make a trip to home depot soon...

2. do not use, scotts & miralce gro are the same company & they put timed released fert in their soil (except the organic), & timed released ferts are bad for growing mj, it will through off your ph through out the grow. get organic soil

3. yeah but scotts soil is constint slow release ferts.. as MG is timed release... Scott release the fert throughout the grow.... as MG only does it at a certin point....

4. I have seen a lot of people on this website have to transplant out of scotts. Thats all I can say, never used it myself.

5. The grow I am doing now I used Scotts, I only used it because I was a newb and didnt know about the nutes were bad... and I already spent all the money on it so I had to lol.. I didnt have any real problems but I would advise not to use anything with nutes if you can.