Anyone Use Hot Bong Water?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GanjaNovice, Aug 9, 2011.

1. told yah son :cool:

now if everybody in this thread is open minded... give it a try

2. #63 flapflip, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea, ill rep you for that later when I get home. But damn, it really was a CLEAN ass hit. I was all expecting my throat to be on fire but it was smooth. I think the heat and moisture from the hot water make me forget about the hot smoke is all.

Either way, it was nice

3. Mmm wake and bake with a nice hotbong :D

4. I did actually try it this morning, and I'll admit it was smooth

5. I Dont Like Bongs, I Like My Hookah.....

But Anyway, I Like Putting Cherry Fanta In The Base.....
    I Also Like Putting In Other Stuff Similar...

But Hot Bong Water Rips Are Cool, But I Prefer My Water To Be Near Boiling.

6. #67 outlawimmrtl5, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    ive used hot bong water before i live in phx and i have to keep my stuff outside n sometimes im too lazy to put cold water in... ive noticed that the hot water is a lot harder hit and gets you F'd up... where as if i put ice in mine its coool mellow high

i forgot to add that i also did mine outside and here in the summer the temp is 100+ like every day... i was sweating and shit lol

7. I too did notice that it fucked you up a bit more. Must be from the expansion in your lungs.

8. Dude I love you. No one listens to me about it being the dryness of the smoke.

9. I want to try this next time I get a headcold.

10. tried it and...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNuqEz_GCQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNuqEz_GCQ[/ame]

11. I would try it.
    However I just filled my bong up with cold purified water.
    Next time I rinse it, ill give it a try :)

12. I went to the vape lounge in Vancouver and we had hot water in the bong. It hit so strangely, it's different, I prefer colder the better.

13. Maybe if you were to do that on a cold winter day with hot cocoa by the fireplace :p

14. I've done it before and it's more awkward than anything. It definitely will smooth out the hit, but it gives me the same eery feeling that you get when you sit down on a warm toilet seat. It just doesn't feel right.

15. Boiling. Can't remember if I already posted here haha

16. I have, it definitely makes a difference, I feel like for better or for worse sometimes. I will say it definitely makes the hit smoother and more mellow because of the vapor, but sometimes because of the vapor, it can be too big of a hit, making me cough.

17. My sink actually has a near boiling water spout, i might try this.... :bongin:

18. What about using hot water with ice in the catcher? Thats a doublle doozie of a hit right there