Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone use hempwick? Check out this lighter I found.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tree Of Life, Dec 16, 2013.

1. You can always just wrap your wick around any lighter, but this looks a little cleaner. Does anybody have one of these?

2. I'm sorry but for $10, I would rather do it the normal way and besides hemp wick is sort of a ritual when I use it and i like to have to full experience.

3. [quote name="Bedside Python" post="19172555" timestamp="1387202925"]I'm sorry but for $10, I would rather do it the normal way and besides hemp wick is sort of a ritual when I use it and i like to have to full experience.[/quote] 10 dollars? I paid 3 for mine. DamnSent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That's what the link said  :confused_2:  didn't really look around

5. It looks to be convenient if wish to be lazy (which I myself am more than guilty of at times).

6. As long as I could wrap some humboldt wick on one of those bobbins hes using, I might give it a look.  But I want to see that $3 dollar price!  hahaha.

7. Yeah I got mine out in town. But I saw that. I feel like people jack prices up sometimes. Screw inflation lolSent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Lol that's not including s+h.. prolly 20 bucks at the end. Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #10 Tree Of Life, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    I just thought it was cleaner. I like the look of my lighter wrapped in hempwick, it's awesome, but it smells a little in my pocket. Not that that's a huge deal, I just don't like carrying around a lighter with a burnt piece of hempwick wrapped around it.

10. lol u guys are so cheap.  $10 plus it comes with 3 wheels of kempwick thats not terrible.  usually, I just wrap the hempwick around my lighter all the way up an then just unravel and use it that way.  works like a charm.  it does make your lighter sticky tho if you put it in your pocket, its not ideal.

11. its pretty cool ill admit, but after i started making my own beeline i just cant bring myself to buy other beeline/hempwick because i have had some shitty tasting stuff before. unfortunately 4 feet is not very long, and the lengths i make are usually 10ft+...kinda cool though.

12. [quote name="phunk doc" post="19175369" timestamp="1387235277"]its pretty cool ill admit, but after i started making my own beeline i just cant bring myself to buy other beeline/hempwick because i have had some shitty tasting stuff before. unfortunately 4 feet is not very long, and the lengths i make are usually 10ft+...kinda cool though.[/quote]Can you make a thread about how you make it? Or pm me, I'm interested

13. just using an old medicine bottle with a hole poked in the lid.  push the wick into the bottle and feed the end through the hole in the lid and you're good to go.  free wick holder, lighters are cheap.

14. Is it hard to make your own? What do you need and how do you do it?

15. Its ten bucks cause it looks like it comes with 3 rolls of wick + the holder part. o_O--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)