Anyone use fruity loops?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jitros067, Mar 17, 2012.

1. You guys might have well stolen band instruments and started writing songs.

2. Dude massives honestly AMAZING once you get it down. I have over 150 vsts and still use massive for every single bass I make. If you check out my past 3 songs its all massive for the hard synths and sylenth for soft :smoke::smoke:

Gotta check out subtractive ive been downloading alot of EQs lately and cant find one better then parametrix,deffinatly gotta give this a go. You have a soundcloud sunn? add me bro

3. I agree with NOT stealing it.

Seriously. If you want companies to stay and business and keep producing products you love you SUPPORT them by BUYING the product!

4. Imma get IP addresses from the posts and then send them to the company, ;)

5. you could do that but it would be a waste of time.

6. I own all my programs, idk why you guys think I dont :confused:

7. i think he's talking to the dude with a cracked version.

8. ahh.. just read the rest i was like wtf... lol :eek:

9. [quote name='"Thai"']

Dude massives honestly AMAZING once you get it down. I have over 150 vsts and still use massive for every single bass I make. If you check out my past 3 songs its all massive for the hard synths and sylenth for soft :smoke::smoke:

Gotta check out subtractive ive been downloading alot of EQs lately and cant find one better then parametrix,deffinatly gotta give this a go. You have a soundcloud sunn? add me bro[/quote]

nah dude I just use parametric eq 2, its all you need really. subtractive eq is just a technique.

10. LOL I'm not gonna do anything.

I just kinda think it's selfish, I mean music and video are one thing, but programs..

..Time and effort goes into that stuff, ALOT of time and effort.

I download emulators and video game roms, but I own every single console and game I download for my PC, it's easier to have it all "in one box" so to speak, than it is to constantly plug in, unplug, turn on, turn off, etc etc.

Besides, Have you guys ever seen super mario world in HDMI 1024 X 720? It's awesome.

11. What is a VST? I'm a complete noob at all of this

12. yeah i feel you on that one. and super mario world on my 42" full hd tv sounds nice. i might have to try it.