Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone use "Elements Cone Tips"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DesiPrince1212, Aug 3, 2011.

1. #1 DesiPrince1212, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Hey

I just got these Elements Cone Tips ([ame=http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Cone-Tips/dp/B004MNHBGC]Amazon.com: Elements Cone Tips: Everything Else[/ame]) and I can't figure out how to use them correctly?

I folded the start to from the W or Z crutch and rolled it through but I had excess paper, am I suppose to? Should I cut it? Also, does the small end face me or going into the joint, vice-versa does the big end go inside and small face me?

Anyone like them? Thoughts? Ideas?

Thanks everyone!

2. I have the same issue have u figured anything out yet?

3. I hate these tips, they flare out too much. Get raw perforated tips they're awesome.

4. Small end faces you , hold them side by side and they should always match when you put it in ... I can't even imagine how dumb of a joint you would end up with if u put it any other way xD on another note why buy them ??? Use business cards that you get for free .. I find they work better then anything you can buy anyway

5. i am alwo a fan of buisness cards. free and easy.

6. RAW organic is the best paper and i hate smoking papers glass only

7. [quote name='"smr312"']i am alwo a fan of buisness cards. free and easy.[/quote]

Exactly

8. Cone tips are the way to go. Cone Joints are the way to go. your suppose to cut/tear off the excess paper at the end. These are the raw ones, but you can see where to remove excess paper where the upside down v is.

[​IMG]

9. 3x5 note cards are the shit... No folding or anything. They roll them selves.
    [​IMG]

10. The only thing that takes 2 seconds to make a filter out of.

11. Less if you already have them pre cut lol

12. Funny, I use index cards too lol.

13. Buissness cards

14. Index cards are too weak for me they kind of suck. I prefer a sturdy business card

15. the thicker it is the more it wants to crease though.

Grasscity Deals Near You