Anyone use a RAW rolling machine? Need some help.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Annaillesa, Jan 25, 2021.

1. I recently started using a rolling machine and like this method, so I upgraded my janky little no-brand name rolling machine to an authentic RAW one. Can someone please explain to me why my shiz keeps coming out like this, pretty please? What mistake am I making? Tired of wasting papers and time. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I have that happen occasionally when I get toward the end of a pack of papers and it is very creased, try straightening the papers out a bit. I use Raw 1 1/4 300s for my papers, they are flat instead of having a crease and work great with the rolling machine

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thank you! I will try to straighten out the crease and buy flat ones in the future.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. With roller facing you.
    Open and fill slot.
    Close roller and roll towards you
    Insert paper and continue to roll towards you.
    Stop with the gummed edge exposed and lick gum.
    Continue rolling towards yourself until paper vanishes. Count to 5 and pop roller open and spill finished joint out
    Repeat as needed.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Why RAW papers ?
    Not a fan of any rolling machines ,, not a fan of Raw rolling papers, to damn slippery IMO .
    Rolling free hand is the only way to go .

There is tons of little ways to roll a joint by hand ..
    First is crumple the shit out the rolling paper .

Rerolls, Roach weed
    20190523_143602.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I personally like how raws smoke, only papers I use and love my rolling machine, get a very consistent result every time and I can roll a bunch of joints a lot faster than I can do by hand.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. I don't have a issue with the way RAW papers smokes ,, I don't like how they roll by hand .

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I use RAW lean cones. And actually my old lady is my rolling machine. She rolls up the absolute perfect, fat ass pre rolls. And she loves doing it.

20210126_030445.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I'm not the best with my RAW rolling machine, but when I get joints that look like yours it's because I didn't put enough weed in it. Unless you're not using it as shown on RAW's YouTube channel, that's probably your issue.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. That happens to me all the time, on my other rolling machines too. I finally learned how to roll by hand...I was never very good at that, hence the machines. But I just lost all patience with the machine so it's hand rolling from now on. I don't think it's a mistake that you're making or anything, just sometimes it does that. You can stick with it and try to get a good one or maybe just roll by hand and save yourself the aggravation.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I always just used a dollar bill an use it similar to how you use those little roller doodads. Only issue I ever ran into doing this is rolling the joint so tight that you can’t pull much air threw it to smoke well.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I could send my wife over, she'll hook you up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I've smoked dank roach weed. Nothing wrong with that.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. personally I roll by hand, never could get the hang of using one of them newfangled rollers lol

but I always had the issue of not having enough weed in there or rolling it too tight, free hand I can roll perfectly, using those things not so much

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. I was sick and tired of trying to keep the dam thing open so I made a little tool.. check it out, I love it!

• Like Like x 2
  16. I use one always. It happens more in the beginning. Just keep working at it. You will figure it out.
    And my preference for papers is for the Job organic hemp. Superior joints.

17. Wow. Amazing.

18. I made this tool

19. Send her over.
    I have no issues rolling a joint by hand .
    You my as well come too.
    Re rolls ,, as you can see i don't have issues rolling .
    In 11 more years that tray will be 100 years old 20190523_143559.jpg

Hope your wife brings doggie treats .
    Good luck sticking your hand in there without a treat.
    20190718_133937.jpg

My rolling paper of choice is in the tray ..
    20190409_100304.jpg
    You guys have great day and tell the little lady i said hi

20. That's cool, everyone should have the freedom to roll and smoke the way they want .
    I think I have a Raw roller in the drawer . I have rolled with dollar bills before , but for me I am the one who smokes my joints . With rollers I have a issue getting the joint to tight.
    My hand rolled joints are not to tight ...
    Yo tight, to loose ,just right ..