Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone tryed this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zapata, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Ok so I remember back in highschool me and couple friends mixed our bud and layered it in the bowl (we each had a little bud) so we smoked it n gave me one of the best highs ever like I could c over my head n I wasn't in control of my body like only a little but I was in like auto mode or something.
    Idk if it had to do something about the different buds give different highs and I got 3 diff highs at once or something

But I decided to keep one bag in take a pinch out of each bud I get and put it in there and by the end of the year ill smoke it and it will be like hundreds of different bud to c how the high is

Has anyone tryed this befor?
    If so how did it work?

2. Thats gonna be one dry hit.. good luck

3. Sounds like fun. Good luck with that!

4. Well, that is a mighty fine idea. Yes, different strain smoking is def a lot of fun.

5. good idea. i make what i like to call a trail mix bag...every time i pick up i throw a lil nug in a bag and set it aside...and when im dry or on special occasions i'll grind it all up and make a huge tossed salad bowl. gets you flying real high.

6. That idea is number ONE!