Anyone try Triple Cheese?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by glueberry_crunch, Jul 28, 2017.

1. This was my peyote cookies from barneys farm. Absolutely great plant in everyway. Have kept the strain going. I currently grow ayhausca purple, peyote cookies, blueberry og barneys farm ltd edition, and the peyote critical ltd edition...and a gelato x gauva which is a cali xbreed currently in flower now along with the others. Ive grown all the strains from barneys and find these strains are the best from barneys. I grow i. Biobiz light mix soil . 3x 600hps in a 2.4x1.2 tent

Attached Files:

2. Thanks. It's a 4'x4'. Sour D on the left.

3. What didn't you like about it? A lot of people seem to love cheeses. BF states that the triple cheese has a nice blueberry and cheese flavor. I'm excited about it.

4. It doesn't

5. When you have had no choice but to purchase cheese for 4 years it gets tiresome. Iv had uk cheese. Blue cheese. Tripple cheese. Exodus cheese. Cheeseil and many more.
    Saying all of the above tho i just realised one of the strains im running in my organic set up is a red leicester tease which i think is some sort of cheese cross. If its in anyway like the cheese i know an hate ill give it all to my brother.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol, OK. Well, too much of anything is a bad thing I guess.

7. Hey...how did it turn out? I was just gifted a couple triple cheese seeds .

8. Good. I still have a little over a zipper left. It definitely smells like stinky cheese, no doubt. It's a very strong odor/flavor. I could have done a better flush, as it is still kind of harsh despite a very long cure. I preferred the sour d that I had going on at the same time, truth be told.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

9. Not a ringing endorsement. I am a couple grows away from planting it...but probably will. Never grown cheese. Thanks.

10. Not a ringing endorsement, but everybody likes different things. It is very unique as compared to what I'm used to, so for that reason alone I say give it a go. And you might love it. Let us know.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

11. Running it again myself for the second time from feminized seeds, and getting some weird mutations like self topping and one plant having no meristem or whatever it's called and now the side shoot is starting to become the main growing tip. I had this same problem with a liberty haze fem freebie from barneys also, but the plant ended up producing really nice smoke even though it became a five foot unruly bitch, and the fact it took 18 weeks from the flip to finish and probably could've went two weeks more!

12. I'm growing triple cheese current at 10 weeks ,on last week of flush and it fucking stinks...like seriously stinks lol

The smelliest one I've ever grow

Veg light was 100w COB led,vegged for 6 weeks
    Flower light 150w HPS
    LST the topped at 9th node

Very easy to grow and looks dense as fuck 20190204_135949.jpg 20190204_140410.jpg 20190204_140621.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2