Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone try these strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skalskilaw, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Hey there blades, I'm going to be picking up some Kandy Kush and Hash plant tomorrow. I checked leafly and I'm pleased. Any of you ever smoked these specific strains? I'll post pictures once I purchase.

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.

2. I have tried both. Kandy Kush had a good, sweet taste and gave me a nice mellow body buzz with some head effects, not too strong though. Hash Plant was a stronger indica that gave a much stronger body buzz. Out of these two I like Hash Plant more as I found its effects stronger and more relaxing.

3. I grew out Reserva Privada's Kandy Kush and man, was it tasty! After about a month and a half cure the buds had a mix of sweet and sour tastes with an underlying good taste, its hard to describe. The high was great too, a good body chill with a buzzing mind. I've had some kind of hashplant before, but I don't think it was pure Hashplant. I remember seeing hashplant strains at dispensaries and they all have a very dark, earthy skunky smell. They have the darkest smell of any strain if you understand what I mean by dark. The bud I tried had a very nice indica stone.