Anyone try these shops?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by seedfarmer123, Oct 6, 2008.

1. #2 seedfarmer123, Oct 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2008
    and what about the ministry of cannabis?

WHAT ABOUT DOC CHRONIC? HE GOOD?

PLEASE TELL ME IF THEY SHIP TO THE US!!!

2. There are 10 Threads with 50 posts talking about those banks. Just read around a bit and you'll find everything you need to know about them.

3. i've ordered from nirvana twice and am not 100% happy because BOTH times i did, i recieved durban skunk freebies of which not a single one popped. as i wanted freebies, i was disappointed.

i like dr chronic better. his prices are $1-$2 more per strain, but out of the 3 times i've ordered i've gotten KILLER freebies!
    his own troublemakers (hindu kush X masterkush) were WAY potent
    &
    flumpy's lowdown mysteries (lowryder X ?) were fast and extremely skunky

to me, it's worth paying a couple extra bucks for superior customer service and 100% viable freebies. i've heard of others getting some awesome freebies too including 1/2 a pack of $100+ destroyers.

nirvana DOES have the absolute lowest prices and does deliver what you paid for promptly, but doc is better at the little details

whatever you do, DON'T order from kindseed. they're bullshit!

4. I agree about Doc, I have known him for years and many breeders deal with him direct which is why his seeds almost always give perfect germination. Troublemaker is great, I got some seeds early in the development, Destroyer is crazy potent. Quite often growers send in stabilized crosses also which are given as freebies.

Doc's forum is also great b/c he has a breeder section where you can discuss issues with seeds from the breeders they came from. Shanti, Eddie, Fet, etc... are usually answer concerns and questions promptly. I'm not fond of GHS nor do I trust Arjan and Franco b/c I feel they fucked Shanti and sell second rate strains. I find their own creations disappointing at best. But most of the breeders the Doc deals with are str8 up and very good breeders. Most resellers deal with distributors so they often get whatever is available. One of the reasons Doc is often out of strains and other places have them is b/c he does not buy wholesale or second rate seeds.

less

5. how about you check out the new sticky bra;)

neway;
    no problems from either 3 of those seedbanks.
    great shipping on all of them, although nirvana did take a lil over a month to get one order to me.

6. in my various wanderings and readings, i've seen alot of poo pooing on dutch strains. the general consensus seems that they're overpriced and not particularly spectacular. another thing about dutch strains is that they try to turn everything into "bubblegum". cannabible prefers american "real" skunk #1 to dutch SK#1 because they breed it for sweetness.

while i would never pay freakin' $200 for beans, arjan's haze HAS won a few cannabis cup awards and i've heard a few people say it's better than neville's "original" haze.

the general gist of everything i've read in the cannabible is that US and some canadian breeders make the world's best shit. he really has a woody for DNA genetics.

7. well, i just ordered from nirvana recently.. it only took six days to get to my house. i'm definately excited about that. now i'm hoping all of my seeds sprout!