Anyone try emarijuanaclones.com?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Schecter420, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yes anyone with 4672 postings should really be one to talk. i wish i had so much time to spend on a random forum. people like you get so amped on that bc then you can chime in on forums and think youre like a warlord or something an all knowing being. the sad thing is that it only means you have way too much time on your hands and nothing more. anyone that does well either enjoys their money or merely has no time bc theyre busy making that money. you on the other hand are super content being a 9 bar forum master on grasscity. not even one of the larger forums, id hate to know if you had other accounts on other sites.

2. #22 CL4P-TP, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    umm yeah, cuz you know, I don't know shit about good genetics.. :rolleyes:

look , I've prolly helped more growers find great plants for their grow then every single dispensary in Sani D combined...

just means there is big population in SoCal, and lots of new MMJ patients.

Like Barnum said .."there's a sucker born every minute"

GC members are smarter then most other growers . I attribute it to the awesome members we have here teaching how to grow. For free ,not at a cost like you do .
    San Diego Hydroponics - Innovative Growing Solutions Inc.

see above

compared to an unrooted clone?.. I'll take the male..everytime.. I got enough moms to put him to use

no, that's completely untrue. the vast majority of growers use seeds.. if only to get a good mother.

I counted three complaints.
    that's MISTER biggest cannabis forum on the net to you..... ( see above where I explain why :gc_rocks: )

Amazon.com: How To Win Friends and Influence People (9781439167342): Dale Carnegie: Books

FTR I grow pot and rent/flip houses for a living, If I so choose to donate my time keeping con artists like you form scamming new growers that's my choice. too bad it conflicts with yours, huh?

again... why are you calling Cali Connection ( OGiesel), TGA Subcool (Jack the Ripper , Jilly Bean, Etc..) , Gage Green Genetics ( Grape Stomper), Sannie's (Killing Fields, Herijuna) shit ?

have a look at any grow journal, you'll find your statement is bullshit ..complete and utter bullshit

no longer then your tray of 4 inch clones...

other then that, spoken, err.. I mean differed, (my bad. :eek:) like a true salesman.

in this case, yes they are.

better to wait a little while longer and get decent gear ..then just a stem in a wet cube IMHO

You're the one who came here with something to prove ( you like Eclones and they are the best) then said seed are 25 bucks each .. which is not true. on top of which you tried to insinuate that Eclones was cheaper. they are not, as I showed. U fail.

I can only assume you are in cahoots with this Ecolons business.. and by your venomous responses..I have to say, that opinion will not waver.

3. haha youre an idiot bro really. when i did even spend time listing any seed companies? i know it makes you really cool to list them out. it makes you seem like you know a lot. im baffled about how much you know about seeds you must be a seed savant cultivator. anyways dipshit, i dont care about eclones or any collective. im just responding to a funny posting i saw about the collective you tard. of course now you havent addressed a single thing ive mentioned. you just go and on and about seeds you dont even grow yourself like you take credit for it. moron it's simple, many patients cannot start from seed. they cant afford it. they cant wait that long and it goes on. this is my last reply, arguing with pot peddling forum posting savants is entirely too exhausting. i never called any seed companies youre just an idiot and make your own points. ive done what i needed to do in this thread and give anyone the opportunity to list another collective doing a better job. also curious why people have such high expectation given the industry. people just want to complain and thats why youre on this forum ranting or defending seeds. yes seeds are amazing. seeds make the world go around. all the companies you listed are comprised of saints. now what are you going to say idiot? also i just looked and this collective is #1 on google for "marijuana clones", i guess google is stupid too. can you address how google selected them as #1 out of 2,050,000 pages? or are you going to reply again with the same list of seeds banks?

4. #24 CL4P-TP, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012

Holy shit.. you "know" so much about cannabis strains..but yet you cannot tell the difference between breeder and bank..

LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY !!!!!

but please continue to insult everyone .

even funnier is the guy who runs hydro store cannot teach growers how to keep a mother...

but I'm dishonest :rolleyes:.

5. profound and i knew it. your best come back is to allege i dont know the diff bw a breeder and seed bank ok i have to stop here this is pathetic. you just want more and more points to your greenbar and i dont want to contribute to that. only god knows maybe 90% of your postings are rants.

6. bout 10 % are rants ( goes up during the summer, more kids and bullshitters).

you're one of the latter.

it's okay though, you're now so exposed as being full of shit. I can just sit back and laugh at your impotence.

7. yup you won (in your mind). anyone reading this will see you completely neglected each point i made and continued with ones that i addressed over and over again. so really yes let me say you won and you can keep laughing as i would be too if i was delusional.

8. delusional and not willing to discuss your original points?

okay

lets do that .......

sound like legit reason to bitch to me.

I mean when you go out to dinner do you expect it to be cooked?

same thing with clones..if you buy a clone, you expect it to have roots.

10 bucks = one mother ... saved me 3 bucks

that's the cheapest clone price right ? course I got to buy what 50 of em to get that price?

So how about we just compare a few fem'd 6 pack ( standard fem seed pack size) to 6 Eclone price

Eclones = 108 (for six 4 inch clones)

Cali Connection = 108 ( Headband)
    Reserva Privada = 98 (Silver K)
    CBD Crew ( aka Shantibaba)= 57 ( Widow)
    DNA = 62 ( Lemon Skunk)

Fist WTF? you're calling me delusional!!!

every business in America has a webpage..why is that a big deal? I must be missing something

you got me there.. I don't order clones.. I occasionally give em away

nor do I live in San Diego. thank god...

4 inch clone will take almost as much time as a seed.

most seeds are not 25 bucks per seed..matter of act very very few are .and those are from old Dutch Breeding Co.s living off old names ..Like Soma, Sensi and Short ( hmm maybe it is the 'S's fault :D:p)

yeah I'm sure you are just licking your lips over the collectives being shut down ..

yes if you really want folks to use your service ....talk down to em . :rolleyes:

you accuse us of not discussing your talking points ,I have just done so.

but you have yet to talk over any points made by Beachbound.. the price change, the added minimum plants per order.PLUS as an added bonus, you proceeded to make fun of the poor medical patient, who paid for a non rooted clone.

9. wow now it all makes sense, you clearly can NOT read. i dont care about eclones or any other collective on this planet. i manage a small hydroponics store in pacific beach called igs. mentioning that a collective changes prices is funny. it implies that businesses can NEVER change their prices, either down or up...that's funny. having a min order wow ya how dare they do that. imagine someone ordering 2 plants while ppl want 24. i know i would stop what i was doing to sell 2 plants, so ok good point there.
    then you mention a person who alleges a non rooted clone. now we have to assume that's true now dont we given we dont see photos. also to go on to a forum and bash a collective over one clone is really funny esp when the alternative is have a bunch of seeds not germinate. each clone will yield no less than 1oz of meds. the math is simple, you cant lose buying clones. you can lose buying seeds depending on what happens and your experience level. i see youre really brilliant now not again replying to my points but bringing up another person's stupid points. so tell me, are you so stupid you cant even think up your own stupid comments that you have to copy and paste other people's dumb comments? where the blog where i can talk about a small popcorn being $6? can you send me the link were i can talk about how much amc theaters charges for popcorn?

10. L8'r troll

11. troll = 4680 posts! you must love what you have accomplished on this site. i bet each day you wake up hoping for a 12th green box.

12. yes cuz troll = many posts..

not hateful bullshit posts, full of insults.

I'm out for the night..have fun with the mods

13. wow i just noticed youre sig your a chick! that explains everything!!! had i known i was trying to use logic on a girl i would have stopped after my first post. i feel super stupid now i have lost, especially if youre promoting some intl seed site of course youre a seed lover. nothing like a 420 chick not even living in united states commenting on what people do in san diego...what a blessing.

14. @ the Moderators

please just ban him ..let the posts stay, he is obviously trying to get this thread closed for his own purposes.

@IGShydro..funniest thing you have said all day ..

Francine is a breeder. one of the best.

matter of fact she is the one who mastered the art of fem'ing. ( you know, the only kind of seeds real growers :rolleyes: buy :poke:)

at any rate it is after 11 PM ( West Coaster like you IGS :eek:) and I have shit to do tomorrow

15. Nothing wrong with clones if its a perfect or rare pheno and is disease/pest free but IMO its much better to find your own :D

Mr Nice give you 15 beans per pack to find the right keepers ;)
    Some breeders like Mandala or quite cheap and have some awesome sativa genetics.

I'd much rather pop a few beans from each breeder so I can really test them out :smoke:

[​IMG]

16. Actually dude, there will not be a single GC member taking your side. You have revealed yourself to know nothing about which you speak. Clones are great to grow, but not to buy. Especially from a parking lot. You got no idea what you are getting. Start with seeds, grow till you get what you like and clone that plant. Anyway, insulting and name calling here will not get you anywhere, except warned, then banned.

If you really wanted to educate people on the advantage of clones versus seeds, you sure wouldn't do it by slamming and insulting the first person that disagrees with you. You would be someone that could actually have a conversation, even if your opinions are different. Opposing opinions need not be an argument, which you do with anyone that disagrees with you. We here at GC like to help educate, and learn, and we do that through friendly conversation, not words intended to humiliate and belittle.

17. Wow alot happened since yesterday when this was only a one page post!

Scott is more than likely Paul from that wannaby clone dispensary, why else would a guy who admitted to me that he is not a grower, think its OK to sell unrooted clones, and apparently has no clue why. Again, this is how he treats his patients and should be run out of town, like he is being run off GC. They also don't supply the entire state of Cali, nor do anything the website says, its a bunch of SEO website bullshit, he is just a middleman with a phone and used car salesman way about him (as you can see).

I just got seeds in from Attitude and a propagator, and it cost less than the last batch of crappy clones from emarijuanaclones.. NO MORE BUYING CLONES FOR ME! I will take my own from here on out.

Way to go GC for seeing this guy for the Turd he is.

Quote from Scott:
    ---------------------
    imagine someone ordering 2 plants while ppl want 24. i know i would stop what i was doing to sell 2 plants
    ----------------------
    This is his idea of compassionate care. Again, he is the reason why the feds are winning!

I don't think he helped IGSHYDRO's business either. If I were the owner, I would be pretty pissed about now.

18. Your disrespect and spam isn't allowed here, and it certainly doesn't shed a good light on your company. I'd never buy a thing from there after the way you act.

Closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.